Freddie Gibbs kills it habitually. Last Sunday he killed it on his verse on Mr.
We're now a few weeks removed from the madness that was SXSW 2015, but if you're feeling nostalgic (and craving some bud), CinematicTV's got you covered with their recap of all the Smoker's Club events that went down this year.
OG Maco is one of the most exciting (and loudest) young voices out of Atlanta. Four months into 2015, he's already released three projects: 15 EP, Yep (with Rome Fortune), and I Made This Shit Before "U Guessed It".
Save Money's own Towkio has been impressing us with the turnt cuts he's been dropping ahead of his upcoming project .Wav Theory, so we had to catch up with him at SXSW to get the scoop on it.
Nardwuar, aka The Human Serviette, was the busiest man at this year's SXSW. We've already seen him interview Rae Sremmurd, Migos, iLoveMakonnen, Wale, and Mike WiLL Made-It, and the endlessly entertaining interviews continue to roll in.
It's hard to believe that Migos have yet to release their debut album, as the Atlanta trio's infectious hooks, flows, and ad-libs have been inescapable since their breakthrough in 2013.
Action Bronson had a heavy presence at SXSW this year. He put on his "South By South Wonderful" showcase with the help of a few friends (us included), on top of which, he gave out free food to fans and seemed sincere in his interactions with them-- &
Vince Staples was definitely one of the highlights at the HNHH-sponsored Action Bronson "South by South Wonderful" showcase (apart from the headliners, Curren$y and Action, of course).
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
Here we have some concert footage from Wiz Khalifa's show at Moody Theatre in Austin for SXSW in which he debuts "Rain," a new collaboration with PARTYNEXTDOOR.
With SXSW in full swing right now, one of the festivals main staple every year is Fader Fort, which hosted Chance the Rapper Wednesday night and Ear Drummer Records Thursday night.
Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
We're still waiting for Chance The Rapper's new album, Surf, but we've already heard quite a few numbers from the upcoming collaboration with live band, The Social Experiment.
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"7,254 Views25 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast5,433 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon6,802 Views22 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour8,559 Views26 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1314 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance22,714 Views99 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"18,083 Views194 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance19,935 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm22,439 Views187 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,107 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 11,129 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall4,414 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”33,890 Views147 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail35,596 Views93 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder26,669 Views73 Comments
You may also like...