Freddie Gibbs kills it habitually. Last Sunday he killed it on his verse on Mr.
We're now a few weeks removed from the madness that was SXSW 2015, but if you're feeling nostalgic (and craving some bud), CinematicTV's got you covered with their recap of all the Smoker's Club events that went down this year.
OG Maco is one of the most exciting (and loudest) young voices out of Atlanta. Four months into 2015, he's already released three projects: 15 EP, Yep (with Rome Fortune), and I Made This Shit Before "U Guessed It".
Save Money's own Towkio has been impressing us with the turnt cuts he's been dropping ahead of his upcoming project .Wav Theory, so we had to catch up with him at SXSW to get the scoop on it.
Nardwuar, aka The Human Serviette, was the busiest man at this year's SXSW. We've already seen him interview Rae Sremmurd, Migos, iLoveMakonnen, Wale, and Mike WiLL Made-It, and the endlessly entertaining interviews continue to roll in.
It's hard to believe that Migos have yet to release their debut album, as the Atlanta trio's infectious hooks, flows, and ad-libs have been inescapable since their breakthrough in 2013.
Action Bronson had a heavy presence at SXSW this year. He put on his "South By South Wonderful" showcase with the help of a few friends (us included), on top of which, he gave out free food to fans and seemed sincere in his interactions with them-- &
Vince Staples was definitely one of the highlights at the HNHH-sponsored Action Bronson "South by South Wonderful" showcase (apart from the headliners, Curren$y and Action, of course).
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
Here we have some concert footage from Wiz Khalifa's show at Moody Theatre in Austin for SXSW in which he debuts "Rain," a new collaboration with PARTYNEXTDOOR.
With SXSW in full swing right now, one of the festivals main staple every year is Fader Fort, which hosted Chance the Rapper Wednesday night and Ear Drummer Records Thursday night.
Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
We're still waiting for Chance The Rapper's new album, Surf, but we've already heard quite a few numbers from the upcoming collaboration with live band, The Social Experiment.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”10,833 Views49 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"4,991 Views20 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For509 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston4,604 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles11,230 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed177,595 Views343 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear6,523 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For6,668 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night16,188 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt25,243 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,780 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,758 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,395 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,561 Views27 Comments