Freddie Gibbs kills it habitually. Last Sunday he killed it on his verse on Mr.
We're now a few weeks removed from the madness that was SXSW 2015, but if you're feeling nostalgic (and craving some bud), CinematicTV's got you covered with their recap of all the Smoker's Club events that went down this year.
OG Maco is one of the most exciting (and loudest) young voices out of Atlanta. Four months into 2015, he's already released three projects: 15 EP, Yep (with Rome Fortune), and I Made This Shit Before "U Guessed It".
Save Money's own Towkio has been impressing us with the turnt cuts he's been dropping ahead of his upcoming project .Wav Theory, so we had to catch up with him at SXSW to get the scoop on it.
Nardwuar, aka The Human Serviette, was the busiest man at this year's SXSW. We've already seen him interview Rae Sremmurd, Migos, iLoveMakonnen, Wale, and Mike WiLL Made-It, and the endlessly entertaining interviews continue to roll in.
It's hard to believe that Migos have yet to release their debut album, as the Atlanta trio's infectious hooks, flows, and ad-libs have been inescapable since their breakthrough in 2013.
Action Bronson had a heavy presence at SXSW this year. He put on his "South By South Wonderful" showcase with the help of a few friends (us included), on top of which, he gave out free food to fans and seemed sincere in his interactions with them-- &
Vince Staples was definitely one of the highlights at the HNHH-sponsored Action Bronson "South by South Wonderful" showcase (apart from the headliners, Curren$y and Action, of course).
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
Here we have some concert footage from Wiz Khalifa's show at Moody Theatre in Austin for SXSW in which he debuts "Rain," a new collaboration with PARTYNEXTDOOR.
With SXSW in full swing right now, one of the festivals main staple every year is Fader Fort, which hosted Chance the Rapper Wednesday night and Ear Drummer Records Thursday night.
Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
We're still waiting for Chance The Rapper's new album, Surf, but we've already heard quite a few numbers from the upcoming collaboration with live band, The Social Experiment.
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks29,787 Views80 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour11,724 Views20 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 1,841 Views21 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery12,597 Views55 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest10,375 Views54 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked15,753 Views28 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music5,166 Views35 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram36,105 Views109 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album10,668 Views40 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados8,699 Views34 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West9,710 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist19,116 Views104 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 4,471 Views0 Comments
- Two People Killed In Shooting At OVO Fest Afterparty19,966 Views77 Comments