Freddie Gibbs kills it habitually. Last Sunday he killed it on his verse on Mr.
We're now a few weeks removed from the madness that was SXSW 2015, but if you're feeling nostalgic (and craving some bud), CinematicTV's got you covered with their recap of all the Smoker's Club events that went down this year.
OG Maco is one of the most exciting (and loudest) young voices out of Atlanta. Four months into 2015, he's already released three projects: 15 EP, Yep (with Rome Fortune), and I Made This Shit Before "U Guessed It".
Save Money's own Towkio has been impressing us with the turnt cuts he's been dropping ahead of his upcoming project .Wav Theory, so we had to catch up with him at SXSW to get the scoop on it.
Nardwuar, aka The Human Serviette, was the busiest man at this year's SXSW. We've already seen him interview Rae Sremmurd, Migos, iLoveMakonnen, Wale, and Mike WiLL Made-It, and the endlessly entertaining interviews continue to roll in.
It's hard to believe that Migos have yet to release their debut album, as the Atlanta trio's infectious hooks, flows, and ad-libs have been inescapable since their breakthrough in 2013.
Action Bronson had a heavy presence at SXSW this year. He put on his "South By South Wonderful" showcase with the help of a few friends (us included), on top of which, he gave out free food to fans and seemed sincere in his interactions with them-- &
Vince Staples was definitely one of the highlights at the HNHH-sponsored Action Bronson "South by South Wonderful" showcase (apart from the headliners, Curren$y and Action, of course).
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
Here we have some concert footage from Wiz Khalifa's show at Moody Theatre in Austin for SXSW in which he debuts "Rain," a new collaboration with PARTYNEXTDOOR.
With SXSW in full swing right now, one of the festivals main staple every year is Fader Fort, which hosted Chance the Rapper Wednesday night and Ear Drummer Records Thursday night.
Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
We're still waiting for Chance The Rapper's new album, Surf, but we've already heard quite a few numbers from the upcoming collaboration with live band, The Social Experiment.
- Stream Yelawolf's "Love Story"81 Views2 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 194,541 Views5 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment28,163 Views89 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician10,778 Views81 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist8,368 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,932 Views4 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled5,530 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,931 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University16,933 Views56 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2017,203 Views42 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up50,362 Views124 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"6,336 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"11,650 Views14 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,704 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers675 Views0 Comments