Freddie Gibbs kills it habitually. Last Sunday he killed it on his verse on Mr.
We're now a few weeks removed from the madness that was SXSW 2015, but if you're feeling nostalgic (and craving some bud), CinematicTV's got you covered with their recap of all the Smoker's Club events that went down this year.
OG Maco is one of the most exciting (and loudest) young voices out of Atlanta. Four months into 2015, he's already released three projects: 15 EP, Yep (with Rome Fortune), and I Made This Shit Before "U Guessed It".
Save Money's own Towkio has been impressing us with the turnt cuts he's been dropping ahead of his upcoming project .Wav Theory, so we had to catch up with him at SXSW to get the scoop on it.
Nardwuar, aka The Human Serviette, was the busiest man at this year's SXSW. We've already seen him interview Rae Sremmurd, Migos, iLoveMakonnen, Wale, and Mike WiLL Made-It, and the endlessly entertaining interviews continue to roll in.
It's hard to believe that Migos have yet to release their debut album, as the Atlanta trio's infectious hooks, flows, and ad-libs have been inescapable since their breakthrough in 2013.
Action Bronson had a heavy presence at SXSW this year. He put on his "South By South Wonderful" showcase with the help of a few friends (us included), on top of which, he gave out free food to fans and seemed sincere in his interactions with them-- &
Vince Staples was definitely one of the highlights at the HNHH-sponsored Action Bronson "South by South Wonderful" showcase (apart from the headliners, Curren$y and Action, of course).
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
Here we have some concert footage from Wiz Khalifa's show at Moody Theatre in Austin for SXSW in which he debuts "Rain," a new collaboration with PARTYNEXTDOOR.
With SXSW in full swing right now, one of the festivals main staple every year is Fader Fort, which hosted Chance the Rapper Wednesday night and Ear Drummer Records Thursday night.
Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
We're still waiting for Chance The Rapper's new album, Surf, but we've already heard quite a few numbers from the upcoming collaboration with live band, The Social Experiment.
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid10,550 Views63 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"7,659 Views64 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them11,874 Views46 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 303,843 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week11,089 Views64 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy3,986 Views19 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"5,285 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences5,072 Views18 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates8,459 Views46 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon6,197 Views31 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs18,715 Views56 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever6,625 Views40 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney5,739 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs3,712 Views7 Comments