After seeing the video, we get the idea ASAP Rocky has experimented with the drug his recent A.L.L.A. single is named after, which a new interview with the New York Post confirms.
A-Trak Talks Working With Young Thug & Metro Boomin For Low Pros, Signing Rome Fortune Apr 6, 2015 at 03:35pm
If you've been following A-Trak over the last couple of years, you'll know that he has a lot on his plate these days. Last year saw him releasing collaborative efforts as Duck Sauce, and Low Pros, as well as plenty of promises for things to come.
Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested] Mar 26, 2015 at 06:50pm
According to a local news report from KXAN, Yung Gleesh has been charged with sexual assault stemming from an incident that took place in Austin, Texas last week.
If you follow us on Instagram and Twitter, you've likely already seen more than a few moments from SXSW which we documented on social media. Incase you aren't all up on our socials, we're recapping the two showcases we sponsored and our other ad
Run The Jewels Were Attacked On Stage At SXSW [Update: Killer Mike Suffers Injury] Mar 22, 2015 at 02:52pm
While performing down at SXSW in Austin, Texas on Monday, Killer Mike and El-P had a stupid, unidentified man run up on stage and try attacking them, but Killer Mike wasn’t having any of it (like the OG he is).
At just 19, Tink, Timbaland's latest prodigy, is already one of hip-hop's rising stars.
After Pharrell and Robin Thicke were forced to pay a $7.3 million sum to Marvin Gaye's family for copyright infringement, many producers, Pharrell included, are worried about what the verdict means for hip-hop's future.
As we wait on his Pharrell-produced album, BUSH, Snoop Dogg revealed that he has a major non-music project in the works. Snoop didn't perform at this year's SXSW, but he was a keynote speaker.
A few weeks ago, Rick Ross shared a couple of Instagram pics of himself with comedy legend Bill Murray--an unlikely pair indeed. The pictures seemed to be shot in the studio, and, as it turns out, Bill and Ross were actually recording together.
Last night (March 19), The Weeknd headlined YouTube's SXSW showcase and treated fans to some new music. The new song, reportedly titled "Mood Music", is produced by Million $ Mano, who was Kanye West's former tour DJ.
Following a brief beef between Kanye West and Jimmy Kimmel, the two have proved successful collaborators, with Ye returning to Kimmel's show through out last year.
Every March, the relatively small city of Austin, Texas bursts at the seams for a few weeks to host South by Southwest (SXSW), a music, arts and film festival put on in venues around the downtown.
The already-stacked SXSW lineup just got even crazier. Joining a packed schedule of shows is a "Dreamville Takeover" headed up by J. Cole and also featuring Bas, Cozz, Omen and more, and it goes down Saturday, March 21st at Austin's Moody Theater.
Yo Gotti, DeJ Loaf, Que & More Confirmed For SXSW 2015 [Update: Big K.R.I.T., E-40, Run The Jewels & Tons More Added] Feb 22, 2015 at 09:11pm
It's that time of year again. After we got the lineups for Coachella and NYC's Governer's Ball last week, Austin's annual South By Southwest event has unveiled its preliminary list of performers.
Tyler The Creator Makes First Statement Since His SXSW Arrest [Update: Tyler's Lawyer Weighs In] Mar 20, 2014 at 02:30pm
If you recall, Tyler was arrested at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport in Texas on Saturday after he urged fans right outside of the venue to break past the barriers set up keeping them out of the show, which was already at capacity.
Danny Brown was seen just before his birthday sporting his famous goofy grin and rather alarming bright green hair.
Childish Gambino seemed relieved to beat the heat when Complex caught up with him for an interview during the South By Southwest festivities.
Perhaps Tyler should have behaved himself better, but when you invite the man responsible for the motto, "kill people, burn shit, fuck school," to a festival, perhaps you best expect a little chaos.
50 Cent, like the rest of the music industry, is in Austin, Texas for SXSW right now, and after performing a new track, "Hold On", Fif participated in a fairly disorganized interview backstage-- but we did learn some things.
Have you ever scrolled through Instagram and instantly bursted into uncontrollable laughter? Raised your eyebrow? Scratched your head? Instantly smiled? Thought, "Damn. That's dope."? Stared at your phone? Did an instant repost?
We reported on the horrific news yesterday that a drunk driver at SXSW ran into a barricade outside of where Tyler, The Creator was supposed to perform, and proceeded to run over innocent pedestrians.
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music1,444 Views10 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"12,076 Views35 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast9,339 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon10,898 Views29 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour12,949 Views32 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1545 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance32,698 Views116 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"25,327 Views229 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance27,523 Views43 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm30,224 Views203 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,410 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 12,927 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall4,995 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”39,459 Views149 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail37,169 Views95 Comments