Jadakiss took the Metro North down from Yonkers to Manhattan yesterday to appear on Sway in the Morning to promote his upcoming album Top 5 Dead or Alive. Jada rocks the #T5DOA hat and he brought the bronze bust of himself that appears on the cover o
In NYC to promote their new Devil's Night Mixtape, D12 sat down for an illuminating interview with HNHH before heading to Sway in the Morning to accept the vaunted "5 Fingers of Death" freestyle challenge.
As we anticipate the release of Church In These Streets next month, Jeezy has decided to reward us with an EP of new material this weekend while we wait.
Proud moment for HNHH, as site owner/publisher Saro D. and talent relations manager DJ S. Whit were asked to appear on yesterday's episode of Sway in the Morning yesterday to submit an artist to spotlight on Sway's "The A&R Room" segment.
Since an incessant commenter has been demanding we post this Tory Lanez x Sway In The Morning interview, well, here it is. We're admittedly late on this, but we've always been a Tory supporter and he definitely did rip this beat apart.
Funk Volume made an appearance on Shade 45's "Sway in the Morning" yesterday, where they let Sway know they are ready to put down half a million dollars on a rap battle against the top 3 from any label -- Strange Music, TDE, Shady Records, Slaughterhouse,
2015 has truly been a landmark year for hip-hop. There have been countless quality album releases from rappers all over, impressive music videos, and the emergence of a new crop of rappers.
Vic Mensa is definitely coming up in the world, in part thanks to a major Kanye West co-sign (that includes a verse from Ye on his hard-hitting single "U Mad").
Charles Hamilton continued his media junket today by visiting Sway In The Morning, and as is only right, kicked a dope freestyle while on the show.
We've reached a day and age when a new Kanye West interview is an event in and of itself. Thanks in part to his iconic "George Bush hates black people" quip in 2005 and a pair of headline-worthy outbursts two years ago, Mr.
Lupe Fiasco did not hold back on the track lengths for his latest studio album, Tetsuo & Youth, breaching the 8 minute mark 3 times over the course of the album, and reaching 6 minutes or so just about everywhere else.
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption0 Views0 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together839 Views12 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist673 Views6 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label1,526 Views11 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season996 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans2,190 Views18 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald6,100 Views40 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"17,843 Views72 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4015,912 Views70 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,985 Views34 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"13,277 Views70 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,985 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,904 Views40 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 4,023 Views28 Comments