Iggy Azalea first got "Live Love A$AP" tattooed on her fingers when she was rumored to be dating ASAP Rocky in 2011, but soon regretted it after the two parted ways.
With her single, “Fancy”, sitting #1 on the Hot 100 for the second straight week, and her face covering the latest issue of Billboard Magazine, you can imagine Iggy Azalea was desperately in need of a break.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title2,346 Views27 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit4,436 Views12 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"7,050 Views48 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine6,622 Views126 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month6,953 Views27 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks7,360 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped51,126 Views174 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20156,687 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"18,665 Views150 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments23,417 Views199 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?10,833 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,725 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,599 Views27 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title14,931 Views61 Comments