The summer concert season is quickly approaching, as we close out the month of April. It’s comparable to Christmas for avid music fans. It doesn’t get much better than beautiful weather complimented by beautiful people dancing to bass-laden tunes.
Jay Z & Beyonce To Reportedly Go On Summer Tour Together [Update: It's Official, "On The Run" Tour Dates] Apr 28, 2014 at 09:55am
Aside from this past weekend’s Coachella festivities, it appears that Jay Z and wife, Beyonce, will be spending a lot more time together this summer. According to Page Six, Hov and Bey are planning a 20-city stadium tour in the US this summer.
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today1,639 Views17 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More1,476 Views14 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems11,733 Views72 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival7,776 Views27 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition5,999 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)4,887 Views13 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye28,194 Views93 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far18,976 Views128 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay28,494 Views132 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie4,969 Views39 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"35,492 Views163 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram5,277 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum6,927 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs10,741 Views36 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke10,505 Views49 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video3,002 Views