Summer Jam season continued last night as 107.5 WGCI Chicago hosted its annual solstice throwdown at the United Center.
Travis Scott made news this past weekend for confronting a cameraman and kicking him off stage during his set at Hot 97’s Summer Jam Festival Stage on Sunday afternoon.
The other week rumors swirled that hip-hop's latest power couple, Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill, had broken up following shady Instagram posts from either side. Not to worry though, the couple appear to be doing just fine.
After a 10 years ban, 50 Cent was back headlining this year Hot 97's Summer Jam in NYC. That’s not all of course, as the big news came when former G-Unit members Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo and Young Buck all joined Fif during his set for an official reunion.
Chinx is the next-in-line for French Montana's Coke Boys crew, and the rapper proved himself a deserving heir to the Coke Boy throne in a very memorable performance last weekend at Summer Jam 2014.
While there were plenty of highlights at this year's Summer Jam, including a G-Unit Reunion, a good chunk of Nas' Illmatic being performed, and some of the biggest hits of the year from DJ Mustard. However, the most memorable performance came from Nicki Minaj
Childish Gambino was one of the many stand-out performers at this year's Summer Jam, warming up the crowds for the main stage with a stellar performance on the Festival stage, alongside the likes of Jhene Aiko (a past collaborator), Iggy Azalea and more.
Karen Civil recently caught up with Future Hendrix and picked his brain. How does this compare to Future's previous work?Did y'all catch Future's latest visual for Future "Premieres New Single "Honest" on Power 106" Video?
HNHH Feat. Kid Ink, A$ap Ferg, Joey Bada$$, Smoke DZA "Who is the Most Underrated Artist? Feat. Kid Ink, A$ap Ferg, Joey Bada$$, & Smoke DZA" Video
While hanging out at the Summer Jam XX festival village, HNHH asks artists who they think is the most underrated artist.
HotNewHipHop take you behind the scenes at Summer Jam XX. If you missed out one of the craziest hip-hop festivals ever, check it out!
Rosenburg explains Papoose's Summer Jam appearance to Hot 97's program director Ebro Darden. The latter apparently had no idea Pap would be hitting the Summer Jam stage, which he is supposedly in complete control of.
With Summer Jam 20 around the corner, HotNewHipHop.com is heating up the summer as this year's presenting sponsor for the SJXX Festival Village. The HNHH team will be present and on-site, bringing you a live stream of the entire event.
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"953 Views4 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"7,057 Views38 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour882 Views4 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date20,968 Views159 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)734 Views2 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test2,541 Views17 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"2,658 Views11 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness5,973 Views11 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed6,143 Views37 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party6,255 Views38 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,091 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"4,211 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs6,632 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"2,798 Views14 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"27,167 Views97 Comments