Lil Wayne To Sue Birdman For $8 Million [Update: Wayne Also Seeks To Take Young Money Artists With Him] Jan 27, 2015 at 03:00 AM
After almost two months of Lil Wayne complaining about his record label, it looks like he's finally doing something legal about it.
Turk Reportedly Suing Cash Money For $1.3 Million [Update: Cash Money Has Three Weeks To Respond] Feb 21, 2015 at 07:03 PM
As a former member of Hot Boys, Turk's fortunes didn't exactly pan out like Lil Wayne's after the group fell apart. It looks like him and Weezy still have a few things in common though, because they're both looking to sue Cash Money.
The rich keep getting richer. That saying couldn't be any more true in the case of Dr Dre recently.
Chris Brown's bodyguard, Patrick Strickland, is joining a legal battle against Drake over injuries he sustained from last year's brawl at the W.i.P.
RZA, the former Wu-Tang producer/emcee, isn't messing around when it comes to his music and lawsuits.
RZA Sued By Dutch Artist For Unpaid Royalties [Update: RZA Claims He Owes Her Nothing] Mar 31, 2013 at 10:35 AM
RZA is being sued for unpaid royalties, something every artist seems to be familiar with at some point or another in their music career.The Wu-Tang Clan member is being sued by a Dutch singer, Thea Van Seijaen, who is most famous for the vocals she did on hi
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks1,823 Views14 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks2,152 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside"8,891 Views28 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown18,937 Views36 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts15,838 Views35 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son9,697 Views16 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.14,669 Views33 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"24,085 Views109 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,548 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 875 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery6,971 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,633 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,090 Views21 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 15,323 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way20,749 Views89 Comments
You may also like...