Turk Reportedly Suing Cash Money For $1.3 Million [Update: Cash Money Has Three Weeks To Respond] Feb 21, 2015 at 07:03pm
As a former member of Hot Boys, Turk's fortunes didn't exactly pan out like Lil Wayne's after the group fell apart. It looks like him and Weezy still have a few things in common though, because they're both looking to sue Cash Money.
Lil Wayne To Sue Birdman For $8 Million [Update: Wayne Also Seeks To Take Young Money Artists With Him] Jan 27, 2015 at 03:00am
After almost two months of Lil Wayne complaining about his record label, it looks like he's finally doing something legal about it.
The rich keep getting richer. That saying couldn't be any more true in the case of Dr Dre recently.
Chris Brown's bodyguard, Patrick Strickland, is joining a legal battle against Drake over injuries he sustained from last year's brawl at the W.i.P.
RZA Sued By Dutch Artist For Unpaid Royalties [Update: RZA Claims He Owes Her Nothing] Mar 31, 2013 at 10:35am
RZA is being sued for unpaid royalties, something every artist seems to be familiar with at some point or another in their music career.The Wu-Tang Clan member is being sued by a Dutch singer, Thea Van Seijaen, who is most famous for the vocals she did on hi
RZA, the former Wu-Tang producer/emcee, isn't messing around when it comes to his music and lawsuits.
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella1 View0 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 1293 Views1 Comment
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title14,201 Views53 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"3,573 Views13 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million10,677 Views18 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"3,001 Views21 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL5,180 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album6,977 Views38 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne27,349 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song12,081 Views30 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit10,516 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201434,759 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 8,467 Views14 Comments
- Tyga Reportedly Owes Ex-Landlord Over $120K12,158 Views61 Comments
- Top-10 NFL Sneakerheads794 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- The Game Feat. DeJ Loaf "Ryda" Video4,962 Views