As of right now, there are a lot of people demanding cash from Tyga.
This probably isn’t what they need right now, but the A$AP Mob are now facing a lawsuit for an incident that stems back to 2013.
Pride is a bitch, or so claims a new suit directed against The Game. A promoter for the Kentucky Derby Festival, which is apparently a concert that occurs on the same weekend as the Kentucky Derby, says the L.A.
Back in July, we reported that former sound engineer Chauncey Mahan had (once again) sued Jay Z and Roc-A-Fella Records for the partial ownership of 45 songs recorded with his help between the years 1998-2002.
For Timbaland, it's now too late to 'pologize for concerts he double-booked in 2008.
Tyga may be fond of spending money on gold and ice, but even he was upset to learn that he will have to pay more than 200 grand to the famous jeweler, Jason of Beverly Hills (who's also supplied jewellery to the likes of Justin Bieber, Beyonce, and P. Diddy).
Usher's been in the courtroom as of late (his ex recently asked a judge to hold him in contempt for poor co-parenting), but these appearances haven't concerned his music until now.
Although Chief Keef has remained relatively quiet for the past month or so, he's back in the headlines once again. As reported by the irrepressible TMZ, it seems the young Glory Boy owes his landlord nearly $10,000 in back rent.
Clearly there’s some bad blood between Dwyane Wade and his ex-wife, Siovaughn Funches-Wade, as she had filed a lawsuit for a million dollars but has no “voluntarily dismissed” the case. The lawsuit had claimed that the two signed a contract back in 20
Scottie Pippen was involved in a short altercation outside Nobu, a restaurant in Malibu, that ended up with Pip punching a man, and said man crumbling to the ground and being knocked out. Now that man is suing the Hall Of Fame forward for $4 million.Police
Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife, Siohvaughn Wade, is suing the NBA All-Star for a $1 million, alleging that he and his attorneys have been deliberately “hiding” money to keep her from accessing it. According to the lawsuit filed by Wade’s ex, the two had signed
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account9,812 Views38 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville29,138 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA10,838 Views21 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)3,989 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"23,446 Views116 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"4,584 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest33,803 Views34 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days14,557 Views55 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,014 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,258 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,193 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,025 Views88 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,229 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date61,004 Views220 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,699 Views3 Comments