This probably isn’t what they need right now, but the A$AP Mob are now facing a lawsuit for an incident that stems back to 2013.
Pride is a bitch, or so claims a new suit directed against The Game. A promoter for the Kentucky Derby Festival, which is apparently a concert that occurs on the same weekend as the Kentucky Derby, says the L.A.
Back in July, we reported that former sound engineer Chauncey Mahan had (once again) sued Jay Z and Roc-A-Fella Records for the partial ownership of 45 songs recorded with his help between the years 1998-2002.
For Timbaland, it's now too late to 'pologize for concerts he double-booked in 2008.
Tyga may be fond of spending money on gold and ice, but even he was upset to learn that he will have to pay more than 200 grand to the famous jeweler, Jason of Beverly Hills (who's also supplied jewellery to the likes of Justin Bieber, Beyonce, and P. Diddy).
Usher's been in the courtroom as of late (his ex recently asked a judge to hold him in contempt for poor co-parenting), but these appearances haven't concerned his music until now.
Although Chief Keef has remained relatively quiet for the past month or so, he's back in the headlines once again. As reported by the irrepressible TMZ, it seems the young Glory Boy owes his landlord nearly $10,000 in back rent.
Clearly there’s some bad blood between Dwyane Wade and his ex-wife, Siovaughn Funches-Wade, as she had filed a lawsuit for a million dollars but has no “voluntarily dismissed” the case. The lawsuit had claimed that the two signed a contract back in 20
Scottie Pippen was involved in a short altercation outside Nobu, a restaurant in Malibu, that ended up with Pip punching a man, and said man crumbling to the ground and being knocked out. Now that man is suing the Hall Of Fame forward for $4 million.Police
Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife, Siohvaughn Wade, is suing the NBA All-Star for a $1 million, alleging that he and his attorneys have been deliberately “hiding” money to keep her from accessing it. According to the lawsuit filed by Wade’s ex, the two had signed
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots460 Views1 Comment
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"5,184 Views17 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA281 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco1,520 Views7 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet228 Views1 Comment
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin5,030 Views26 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"887 Views4 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft6,078 Views16 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake1,992 Views0 Comments
- Summer Jam 2015 Lineup Revealed, Featuring Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Big Sean & More7,676 Views13 Comments
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"15,634 Views79 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"5,517 Views29 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music19,063 Views33 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles18,841 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL41,223 Views71 Comments