This probably isn’t what they need right now, but the A$AP Mob are now facing a lawsuit for an incident that stems back to 2013.
Pride is a bitch, or so claims a new suit directed against The Game. A promoter for the Kentucky Derby Festival, which is apparently a concert that occurs on the same weekend as the Kentucky Derby, says the L.A.
Back in July, we reported that former sound engineer Chauncey Mahan had (once again) sued Jay Z and Roc-A-Fella Records for the partial ownership of 45 songs recorded with his help between the years 1998-2002.
For Timbaland, it's now too late to 'pologize for concerts he double-booked in 2008.
Tyga may be fond of spending money on gold and ice, but even he was upset to learn that he will have to pay more than 200 grand to the famous jeweler, Jason of Beverly Hills (who's also supplied jewellery to the likes of Justin Bieber, Beyonce, and P. Diddy).
Usher's been in the courtroom as of late (his ex recently asked a judge to hold him in contempt for poor co-parenting), but these appearances haven't concerned his music until now.
Although Chief Keef has remained relatively quiet for the past month or so, he's back in the headlines once again. As reported by the irrepressible TMZ, it seems the young Glory Boy owes his landlord nearly $10,000 in back rent.
Clearly there’s some bad blood between Dwyane Wade and his ex-wife, Siovaughn Funches-Wade, as she had filed a lawsuit for a million dollars but has no “voluntarily dismissed” the case. The lawsuit had claimed that the two signed a contract back in 20
Scottie Pippen was involved in a short altercation outside Nobu, a restaurant in Malibu, that ended up with Pip punching a man, and said man crumbling to the ground and being knocked out. Now that man is suing the Hall Of Fame forward for $4 million.Police
Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife, Siohvaughn Wade, is suing the NBA All-Star for a $1 million, alleging that he and his attorneys have been deliberately “hiding” money to keep her from accessing it. According to the lawsuit filed by Wade’s ex, the two had signed
- Top Tracks: April 13- April 19583 Views2 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment6,043 Views44 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician6,815 Views69 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist5,628 Views21 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,226 Views2 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled3,590 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine2,909 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University12,278 Views44 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2013,029 Views34 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up41,275 Views118 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"5,200 Views14 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"9,083 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2012,988 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers516 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"7,298 Views33 Comments