This probably isn’t what they need right now, but the A$AP Mob are now facing a lawsuit for an incident that stems back to 2013.
Pride is a bitch, or so claims a new suit directed against The Game. A promoter for the Kentucky Derby Festival, which is apparently a concert that occurs on the same weekend as the Kentucky Derby, says the L.A.
Back in July, we reported that former sound engineer Chauncey Mahan had (once again) sued Jay Z and Roc-A-Fella Records for the partial ownership of 45 songs recorded with his help between the years 1998-2002.
For Timbaland, it's now too late to 'pologize for concerts he double-booked in 2008.
Tyga may be fond of spending money on gold and ice, but even he was upset to learn that he will have to pay more than 200 grand to the famous jeweler, Jason of Beverly Hills (who's also supplied jewellery to the likes of Justin Bieber, Beyonce, and P. Diddy).
Usher's been in the courtroom as of late (his ex recently asked a judge to hold him in contempt for poor co-parenting), but these appearances haven't concerned his music until now.
Although Chief Keef has remained relatively quiet for the past month or so, he's back in the headlines once again. As reported by the irrepressible TMZ, it seems the young Glory Boy owes his landlord nearly $10,000 in back rent.
Clearly there’s some bad blood between Dwyane Wade and his ex-wife, Siovaughn Funches-Wade, as she had filed a lawsuit for a million dollars but has no “voluntarily dismissed” the case. The lawsuit had claimed that the two signed a contract back in 20
Scottie Pippen was involved in a short altercation outside Nobu, a restaurant in Malibu, that ended up with Pip punching a man, and said man crumbling to the ground and being knocked out. Now that man is suing the Hall Of Fame forward for $4 million.Police
Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife, Siohvaughn Wade, is suing the NBA All-Star for a $1 million, alleging that he and his attorneys have been deliberately “hiding” money to keep her from accessing it. According to the lawsuit filed by Wade’s ex, the two had signed
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight84 Views0 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"526 Views4 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"14,549 Views116 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall2,380 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"5,598 Views51 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram18,498 Views57 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"1,906 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)4,563 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney6,450 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music8,763 Views27 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,314 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast12,740 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon15,412 Views36 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour18,695 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1808 Views0 Comments
You may also like...