As of right now, there are a lot of people demanding cash from Tyga.
This probably isn’t what they need right now, but the A$AP Mob are now facing a lawsuit for an incident that stems back to 2013.
Pride is a bitch, or so claims a new suit directed against The Game. A promoter for the Kentucky Derby Festival, which is apparently a concert that occurs on the same weekend as the Kentucky Derby, says the L.A.
Back in July, we reported that former sound engineer Chauncey Mahan had (once again) sued Jay Z and Roc-A-Fella Records for the partial ownership of 45 songs recorded with his help between the years 1998-2002.
For Timbaland, it's now too late to 'pologize for concerts he double-booked in 2008.
Tyga may be fond of spending money on gold and ice, but even he was upset to learn that he will have to pay more than 200 grand to the famous jeweler, Jason of Beverly Hills (who's also supplied jewellery to the likes of Justin Bieber, Beyonce, and P. Diddy).
Usher's been in the courtroom as of late (his ex recently asked a judge to hold him in contempt for poor co-parenting), but these appearances haven't concerned his music until now.
Although Chief Keef has remained relatively quiet for the past month or so, he's back in the headlines once again. As reported by the irrepressible TMZ, it seems the young Glory Boy owes his landlord nearly $10,000 in back rent.
Clearly there’s some bad blood between Dwyane Wade and his ex-wife, Siovaughn Funches-Wade, as she had filed a lawsuit for a million dollars but has no “voluntarily dismissed” the case. The lawsuit had claimed that the two signed a contract back in 20
Scottie Pippen was involved in a short altercation outside Nobu, a restaurant in Malibu, that ended up with Pip punching a man, and said man crumbling to the ground and being knocked out. Now that man is suing the Hall Of Fame forward for $4 million.Police
Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife, Siohvaughn Wade, is suing the NBA All-Star for a $1 million, alleging that he and his attorneys have been deliberately “hiding” money to keep her from accessing it. According to the lawsuit filed by Wade’s ex, the two had signed
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For374 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More3,522 Views38 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album2,807 Views7 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow9,171 Views30 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid62,084 Views121 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"28,910 Views117 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them25,354 Views69 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 309,207 Views12 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week17,636 Views82 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,917 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,906 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences8,375 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates13,761 Views62 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon9,748 Views37 Comments