This probably isn’t what they need right now, but the A$AP Mob are now facing a lawsuit for an incident that stems back to 2013.
Pride is a bitch, or so claims a new suit directed against The Game. A promoter for the Kentucky Derby Festival, which is apparently a concert that occurs on the same weekend as the Kentucky Derby, says the L.A.
Back in July, we reported that former sound engineer Chauncey Mahan had (once again) sued Jay Z and Roc-A-Fella Records for the partial ownership of 45 songs recorded with his help between the years 1998-2002.
For Timbaland, it's now too late to 'pologize for concerts he double-booked in 2008.
Tyga may be fond of spending money on gold and ice, but even he was upset to learn that he will have to pay more than 200 grand to the famous jeweler, Jason of Beverly Hills (who's also supplied jewellery to the likes of Justin Bieber, Beyonce, and P. Diddy).
Usher's been in the courtroom as of late (his ex recently asked a judge to hold him in contempt for poor co-parenting), but these appearances haven't concerned his music until now.
Although Chief Keef has remained relatively quiet for the past month or so, he's back in the headlines once again. As reported by the irrepressible TMZ, it seems the young Glory Boy owes his landlord nearly $10,000 in back rent.
Clearly there’s some bad blood between Dwyane Wade and his ex-wife, Siovaughn Funches-Wade, as she had filed a lawsuit for a million dollars but has no “voluntarily dismissed” the case. The lawsuit had claimed that the two signed a contract back in 20
Scottie Pippen was involved in a short altercation outside Nobu, a restaurant in Malibu, that ended up with Pip punching a man, and said man crumbling to the ground and being knocked out. Now that man is suing the Hall Of Fame forward for $4 million.Police
Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife, Siohvaughn Wade, is suing the NBA All-Star for a $1 million, alleging that he and his attorneys have been deliberately “hiding” money to keep her from accessing it. According to the lawsuit filed by Wade’s ex, the two had signed
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker680 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash3,284 Views15 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade8,467 Views23 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill7,608 Views40 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash11,120 Views27 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music34,251 Views199 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"2,757 Views8 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,053 Views15 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate50,106 Views154 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,471 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,248 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"47,121 Views126 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey6,347 Views33 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP3,534 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On61,272 Views215 Comments