Pride is a bitch, or so claims a new suit directed against The Game. A promoter for the Kentucky Derby Festival, which is apparently a concert that occurs on the same weekend as the Kentucky Derby, says the L.A.
Back in July, we reported that former sound engineer Chauncey Mahan had (once again) sued Jay Z and Roc-A-Fella Records for the partial ownership of 45 songs recorded with his help between the years 1998-2002.
For Timbaland, it's now too late to 'pologize for concerts he double-booked in 2008.
Tyga may be fond of spending money on gold and ice, but even he was upset to learn that he will have to pay more than 200 grand to the famous jeweler, Jason of Beverly Hills (who's also supplied jewellery to the likes of Justin Bieber, Beyonce, and P. Diddy).
Usher's been in the courtroom as of late (his ex recently asked a judge to hold him in contempt for poor co-parenting), but these appearances haven't concerned his music until now.
Although Chief Keef has remained relatively quiet for the past month or so, he's back in the headlines once again. As reported by the irrepressible TMZ, it seems the young Glory Boy owes his landlord nearly $10,000 in back rent.
Clearly there’s some bad blood between Dwyane Wade and his ex-wife, Siovaughn Funches-Wade, as she had filed a lawsuit for a million dollars but has no “voluntarily dismissed” the case. The lawsuit had claimed that the two signed a contract back in 20
Scottie Pippen was involved in a short altercation outside Nobu, a restaurant in Malibu, that ended up with Pip punching a man, and said man crumbling to the ground and being knocked out. Now that man is suing the Hall Of Fame forward for $4 million.Police
Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife, Siohvaughn Wade, is suing the NBA All-Star for a $1 million, alleging that he and his attorneys have been deliberately “hiding” money to keep her from accessing it. According to the lawsuit filed by Wade’s ex, the two had signed
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates262 Views3 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"731 Views9 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"230 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years5,484 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event1,463 Views13 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled2,063 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn241 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration6,913 Views11 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club5,585 Views12 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation3,756 Views9 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting17,238 Views40 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da10,400 Views54 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP3,389 Views8 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky5,536 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title18,017 Views103 Comments