It looks like Lil Wayne is having more trouble in court.
It looks like Riff Raff is having a little run-in with the courts after allegedly failing to pay rent for his apartment.
A writer named Larry Johnson is suing 50 Cent for $200 million, claiming that 50 stole the idea for Starz TV show "Power" from one of his manuscripts.
As of right now, there are a lot of people demanding cash from Tyga.
This probably isn’t what they need right now, but the A$AP Mob are now facing a lawsuit for an incident that stems back to 2013.
Pride is a bitch, or so claims a new suit directed against The Game. A promoter for the Kentucky Derby Festival, which is apparently a concert that occurs on the same weekend as the Kentucky Derby, says the L.A.
Back in July, we reported that former sound engineer Chauncey Mahan had (once again) sued Jay Z and Roc-A-Fella Records for the partial ownership of 45 songs recorded with his help between the years 1998-2002.
For Timbaland, it's now too late to 'pologize for concerts he double-booked in 2008.
Tyga may be fond of spending money on gold and ice, but even he was upset to learn that he will have to pay more than 200 grand to the famous jeweler, Jason of Beverly Hills (who's also supplied jewellery to the likes of Justin Bieber, Beyonce, and P. Diddy).
Usher's been in the courtroom as of late (his ex recently asked a judge to hold him in contempt for poor co-parenting), but these appearances haven't concerned his music until now.
Although Chief Keef has remained relatively quiet for the past month or so, he's back in the headlines once again. As reported by the irrepressible TMZ, it seems the young Glory Boy owes his landlord nearly $10,000 in back rent.
Clearly there’s some bad blood between Dwyane Wade and his ex-wife, Siovaughn Funches-Wade, as she had filed a lawsuit for a million dollars but has no “voluntarily dismissed” the case. The lawsuit had claimed that the two signed a contract back in 20
Scottie Pippen was involved in a short altercation outside Nobu, a restaurant in Malibu, that ended up with Pip punching a man, and said man crumbling to the ground and being knocked out. Now that man is suing the Hall Of Fame forward for $4 million.Police
Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife, Siohvaughn Wade, is suing the NBA All-Star for a $1 million, alleging that he and his attorneys have been deliberately “hiding” money to keep her from accessing it. According to the lawsuit filed by Wade’s ex, the two had signed
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"2,576 Views19 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 403,219 Views31 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot3,081 Views27 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"5,358 Views59 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection1,937 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"5,933 Views35 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 2,188 Views20 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine4,671 Views38 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year12,405 Views178 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days20,708 Views233 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,138 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”22,630 Views70 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2221,402 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,084 Views112 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See Post Malone & Ty Dolla $ign Live At Beer & Tacos ATL2,364 Views3 Comments