Somebody's been getting salty while watching episodes of 2 Chainz's "World's Most Expensivest Shit." The rapper's just been accused of breaching a contract with an Atlanta entertainment company, Rockmo Entertainment, and is being sued to the tune of $1.5
Before he founded the We The Best Music Group in 2012, DJ Khaled was signed to eOne Music, where he released his first four records from 2006 to 2010.
Last year, R. Kelly parted ways with his manager, Derrel McDavid, who had been with him for decades. Now TMZ says McDavid is suing Kellz for some money owed to him at the time they "parted company."
After the release of the Galaxy Foamposites, two brothers Thierry and Kevin Mofo, placed the elusive kicks on EBay. The first time Ebay-ers, from Quebec, were shocked to find somebody had placed a whopping $96,750 bid on the kicks.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]686 Views3 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account15,193 Views44 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back11,284 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,438 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media8,563 Views20 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah14,331 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address30,243 Views149 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana43,752 Views142 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,153 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo58,109 Views122 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta43,060 Views109 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,876 Views41 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 2510,148 Views24 Comments
You may also like...