Somebody's been getting salty while watching episodes of 2 Chainz's "World's Most Expensivest Shit." The rapper's just been accused of breaching a contract with an Atlanta entertainment company, Rockmo Entertainment, and is being sued to the tune of $1.5
Before he founded the We The Best Music Group in 2012, DJ Khaled was signed to eOne Music, where he released his first four records from 2006 to 2010.
Last year, R. Kelly parted ways with his manager, Derrel McDavid, who had been with him for decades. Now TMZ says McDavid is suing Kellz for some money owed to him at the time they "parted company."
After the release of the Galaxy Foamposites, two brothers Thierry and Kevin Mofo, placed the elusive kicks on EBay. The first time Ebay-ers, from Quebec, were shocked to find somebody had placed a whopping $96,750 bid on the kicks.
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend180 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 1,683 Views25 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"1,262 Views8 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake2,440 Views17 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,068 Views3 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"29,147 Views335 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?25,562 Views153 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"8,932 Views23 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,591 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine6,325 Views21 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group21,076 Views33 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist27,573 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries10,492 Views17 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,548 Views0 Comments