Both Ab-Soul and Isaiah Rashad have been noticeably absent from our lives. TDE definitely embraces the motto, "quality over quantity," often taking their time between project releases. Since Soulo's These Days...
If you thought Meek Mill's Dreams Are Worth More Than Money would never come out, Meek posted eleven Instagram videos during his studio session last night.
Chicago artists are already winning as it is, but when they get together, it's truly something special.
Listen To Snoop Dogg Tell The Story Of The Time Him, Stevie Wonder, And An Extremely High Pharrell Got Together In The Studio Apr 26, 2015 at 09:07pm
In an audio recording acquired by by HipHopDX, Snoop Dogg tells the story of the time he brought Stevie Wonder into the studio to record some harmonica for his upcoming album Bush. This all went down thirteen months ago.
Back in October, Jay Rock shared "Pay For It," a track that also featured Kendrick Lamar and Chantal. Today, we get a behind the scenes look at the making of the song, courtesy of Beats by Dre.
Drake's recent project If You're Reading This It's Too Late found him at his most egotistical, whether it be bragging about his wealth, dismissing other rappers who aren't up to par with him, and being obsessed with his own crew, his own city.
Big Sean Talks About The Benefits Of Recording "Dark Sky Paradise" In His Home Studio Mar 7, 2015 at 01:54pm
While opinions of Big Sean may still be mixed, one thing people seem to be able to agree on is that Dark Sky Paradise is a major step up from the rapper's previous studio albums.
With their 2014 album, RTJ2, Run The Jewels attracted the attention of lots of year-end list-makers (including us), and it turns out that some high-profile musicians were also listening in awe.
Frank Ocean has been pretty reclusive over the past year.
We caught wind of a reunion of former-Ruff Ryders DMX and Swizz Beatz earlier in the year, but -- with the exception of a hilarious roller coaster video -- news of any new content from X quickly faded away.
Yesterday we posted our new interview with ScHoolboy Q (which you can watch below if you missed it), where the rapper reveals that he's already begun to work on his follow up to Oxymoron, and he warns HNHH users not to expect any new 'VERY HOTTTTT' music from
We know Kanye West has been working on a new album, as he recently revealed to GQ the name of the first single off the LP, "All Day." We even received a leaked snippet of "All Day" over the weekend.
DJ S. Whit and DJ Base are prepping a new compilation mixtape to serve as your summer playlist, Give The Summer Some. The tape will feature new exclusives from artists like Cozz (a new Dreamville signee), Bas, Bad Lucc, Bizzy Crook and more.
Game already has two projects in his 2014-2015 pipeline, his Blood Money crew album Blood Money La Familia, and a follow up to his seminal debut, The Documentary 2.
Justin Bieber and Chris Brown do not have the best best reputation these days. Brown was just released from prison, having failed twice at completing a probation-induced rehab stay, and still has a pending assault charge attached to his name.
Ab-Soul delivered a banger yesterday which featured ScHoolboy Q, "Hunnid Stax." Although Mac Miller wasn't credited on the track, mid-record you can hear Mac drop a few slow-paced bars before the track picks up pace again.
Today we're premiering a new vlog from Key Wane, the Finally Famous-affiliated producer who has not only produced bangers on top of bangers for Big Sean, but also for other industry stars like Beyonce, Drake ("All Me"), Meek Mill ("Amen") and many more.
Dr. Dre's on-again, off-again album Detox has become a bit of a punchline in the hip hop community. The proposed follow up to 1999's Chronic 2001 has been in the works for years, and has even had a few false-start singles.
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"2,712 Views20 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand2,206 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist733 Views4 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award7,804 Views71 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 6,059 Views29 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour830 Views7 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"4,271 Views20 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP984 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"17,829 Views166 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video1,987 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"6,137 Views29 Comments
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud8,187 Views25 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"2,708 Views32 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,678 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Kirk Knight195 Views