The rumors were indeed "kinda" true. Instead of a free mixtape though, Drizzy Drake decided to come through and surprise us with a brand new album called If You’re Reading This Its Too Late.
To kick off our Independence Day right, Lil Wayne stays true to his word and releases his highly anticipated Free Weezy Album on Tidal.
Meek Mill's new album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, arrived on iTunes at Midnight in time for its June 29th release date, and now we have the Spotify stream to go along with it.
As we approach the release date for Wiz Khalifa's new album Blacc Hollywood, Wiz has been steady dropping off leaks from the album via MTV.
Well today’s the big day. Logic’s highly anticipated debut album, Under Pressure, was finally released via Def Jam, and thanks to his camp, Visionary Music Group, fans can now stream the entire thing for free (below).
As if three albums last month wasn't enough, Gucci Mane decides to keep the new music rolling in and release the 4th installment to his Trap House series today.
It was originally reported that Coachella would pull a fast one on the people of Earth by not live-streaming Drake's set. Thankfully, this is no longer the case.
Stream August Alsina's New Album "Testimony" In Its Entirety [Update: New Stream Added] Apr 15, 2014 at 12:38pm
With August Alsian's Def Jam debut Testimony set to drop next Tuesday (April 15th), he's decided to offer a stream of the project in advance, something that's become increasingly common in the rap game and beyond.
Jay-Z did some quick promo for Magna Carta Holy Grail yesterday, on its official release date, by chatting with fans on Twitter about the album (and other stuff).
Big Sean's third commercial album, Dark Sky Paradise, is in stores and online today. It's safe to say the G.O.O.D. Music rapper's past album releases didn't exactly live up to the hype, however the hype for DSP seems to be working for Sean, not against him.
Trey Songz gave us some of his very best work with last year's Trigga, but he's continued to release new material since its release, including "Slow Motion" which managed to climb up the Hot 100 very recently.Rather than continue to release loose tracks, Trey
Yeeesh. This Birdman/Lil Wayne beef is getting confusing, and is definitely far from over. We've heard Lil Wayne going at his Cash Money counterparts on his recent project FWA, and recently the two reportedly clashed while at the same Miami nightclub.
Fabolous released his new album, The Young OG Project, on iTunes yesterday. If you haven't purchased it as a Christmas gift to yourself yet, you can stream it first via Spotify below.
It's safe to say that most of us have been listening to Kendrick Lamar's new album, To Pimp A Butterfly, since the early hours of the morning, when it suddenly dropped online.
Gucci Mane didn’t release a project on 10/17 like he typically does, instead he waited one day later to drop off his new joint album with Rich Homie Quan.
Along with dropping a new visual for her track “The Worst” earlier today, Jhene Aiko also released her highly anticipated Sail Out EP.
Stream Juicy J's "Stay Trippy" In Its Entirety (By Throwing Money At Strippers) Aug 20, 2013 at 07:43pm
Juicy J's Stay Trippy is out next week, but he's giving fans the chance to hear the project early-- by making it rain.
ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron was one of the most anticipated rap albums in some time. As anticipation goes these days, fans were not necessarily waiting for the release date, but for the leak date.
Gucci Mane continues his absolute onslaught of new releases. With three projects already on deck this year, the ATL native decides to come through tonight and surprise fans with THREE more new albums called Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia1,419 Views19 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers6,479 Views47 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music6,409 Views21 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History2,898 Views15 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In31,151 Views142 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week3,997 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"20,597 Views94 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,194 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"3,932 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,710 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,452 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 7,631 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"5,416 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake7,892 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,954 Views6 Comments