The rumors were indeed "kinda" true. Instead of a free mixtape though, Drizzy Drake decided to come through and surprise us with a brand new album called If You’re Reading This Its Too Late.
J. Cole's Born Sinner leaked last night after coordinated streaming events at various North American locations. As such, he's decided to offer a free stream 11 days before the official June 18 release date.
As we approach the release date for Wiz Khalifa's new album Blacc Hollywood, Wiz has been steady dropping off leaks from the album via MTV.
Well today’s the big day. Logic’s highly anticipated debut album, Under Pressure, was finally released via Def Jam, and thanks to his camp, Visionary Music Group, fans can now stream the entire thing for free (below).
As if three albums last month wasn't enough, Gucci Mane decides to keep the new music rolling in and release the 4th installment to his Trap House series today.
Stream August Alsina's New Album "Testimony" In Its Entirety [Update: New Stream Added] Apr 15, 2014 at 12:38 PM
With August Alsian's Def Jam debut Testimony set to drop next Tuesday (April 15th), he's decided to offer a stream of the project in advance, something that's become increasingly common in the rap game and beyond.
Jay-Z did some quick promo for Magna Carta Holy Grail yesterday, on its official release date, by chatting with fans on Twitter about the album (and other stuff).
Big Sean's third commercial album, Dark Sky Paradise, is in stores and online today. It's safe to say the G.O.O.D. Music rapper's past album releases didn't exactly live up to the hype, however the hype for DSP seems to be working for Sean, not against him.
Fabolous released his new album, The Young OG Project, on iTunes yesterday. If you haven't purchased it as a Christmas gift to yourself yet, you can stream it first via Spotify below.
Today is the day. "June Eighteen" has long been anticipated, marking the drop date of Kanye West's Yeezus, J.
It's safe to say that most of us have been listening to Kendrick Lamar's new album, To Pimp A Butterfly, since the early hours of the morning, when it suddenly dropped online.
Gucci Mane didn’t release a project on 10/17 like he typically does, instead he waited one day later to drop off his new joint album with Rich Homie Quan.
Along with dropping a new visual for her track “The Worst” earlier today, Jhene Aiko also released her highly anticipated Sail Out EP.
Stream Juicy J's "Stay Trippy" In Its Entirety (By Throwing Money At Strippers) Aug 20, 2013 at 07:43 PM
Juicy J's Stay Trippy is out next week, but he's giving fans the chance to hear the project early-- by making it rain.
ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron was one of the most anticipated rap albums in some time. As anticipation goes these days, fans were not necessarily waiting for the release date, but for the leak date.
Mac Miller is dropping his sophomore effort, Watching Movies With The Sound Off, on June 18th, competing with the likes of Kanye West and J. Cole.
After a four album run with Interscope, 50 Cent is about to release his very first project as an independent artist next week.
Gucci Mane continues his absolute onslaught of new releases. With three projects already on deck this year, the ATL native decides to come through tonight and surprise fans with THREE more new albums called Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Toronto rapper and singer/songwriter D-Pryde is finally getting ready to drop his new EP, Canal & Richvale, which he is now providing as a full exclusive stream.
Common Reveals "Nobody Smiling" Tracklist [Update: Stream The Entire Album] Jul 20, 2014 at 06:31 PM
Common is getting ready to release his long-awaited follow-up to The Dreamer/The Believer later this summer, and while we've already been given the artwork and release date for the project, today Com shares the full tracklist.
The Weeknd's second album is due out next week, but after an early leak, the singer has made the project available to stream on NPR. After the release of the album, he'll be heading out on an ambitious "The Fall" tour.
After teaming up together for a new track off Chief Keef's upcoming Back From The Dead 2 earlier today, Chief Keef and Gucci Mane return once more with a full stream for their joint effort, Big Gucci Sosa.
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates262 Views3 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"731 Views9 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"230 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years5,484 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event1,463 Views13 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled2,063 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn241 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration6,913 Views11 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club5,585 Views12 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation3,756 Views9 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting17,238 Views40 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da10,400 Views54 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP3,389 Views8 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky5,536 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title18,017 Views103 Comments