The rumors were indeed "kinda" true. Instead of a free mixtape though, Drizzy Drake decided to come through and surprise us with a brand new album called If You’re Reading This Its Too Late.
As we approach the release date for Wiz Khalifa's new album Blacc Hollywood, Wiz has been steady dropping off leaks from the album via MTV.
Well today’s the big day. Logic’s highly anticipated debut album, Under Pressure, was finally released via Def Jam, and thanks to his camp, Visionary Music Group, fans can now stream the entire thing for free (below).
As if three albums last month wasn't enough, Gucci Mane decides to keep the new music rolling in and release the 4th installment to his Trap House series today.
It was originally reported that Coachella would pull a fast one on the people of Earth by not live-streaming Drake's set. Thankfully, this is no longer the case.
Stream August Alsina's New Album "Testimony" In Its Entirety [Update: New Stream Added] Apr 15, 2014 at 12:38pm
With August Alsian's Def Jam debut Testimony set to drop next Tuesday (April 15th), he's decided to offer a stream of the project in advance, something that's become increasingly common in the rap game and beyond.
Jay-Z did some quick promo for Magna Carta Holy Grail yesterday, on its official release date, by chatting with fans on Twitter about the album (and other stuff).
Big Sean's third commercial album, Dark Sky Paradise, is in stores and online today. It's safe to say the G.O.O.D. Music rapper's past album releases didn't exactly live up to the hype, however the hype for DSP seems to be working for Sean, not against him.
Trey Songz gave us some of his very best work with last year's Trigga, but he's continued to release new material since its release, including "Slow Motion" which managed to climb up the Hot 100 very recently.Rather than continue to release loose tracks, Trey
Fabolous released his new album, The Young OG Project, on iTunes yesterday. If you haven't purchased it as a Christmas gift to yourself yet, you can stream it first via Spotify below.
It's safe to say that most of us have been listening to Kendrick Lamar's new album, To Pimp A Butterfly, since the early hours of the morning, when it suddenly dropped online.
Gucci Mane didn’t release a project on 10/17 like he typically does, instead he waited one day later to drop off his new joint album with Rich Homie Quan.
Along with dropping a new visual for her track “The Worst” earlier today, Jhene Aiko also released her highly anticipated Sail Out EP.
Stream Juicy J's "Stay Trippy" In Its Entirety (By Throwing Money At Strippers) Aug 20, 2013 at 07:43pm
Juicy J's Stay Trippy is out next week, but he's giving fans the chance to hear the project early-- by making it rain.
ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron was one of the most anticipated rap albums in some time. As anticipation goes these days, fans were not necessarily waiting for the release date, but for the leak date.
Gucci Mane continues his absolute onslaught of new releases. With three projects already on deck this year, the ATL native decides to come through tonight and surprise fans with THREE more new albums called Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
After a four album run with Interscope, 50 Cent is about to release his very first project as an independent artist next week.
Toronto rapper and singer/songwriter D-Pryde is finally getting ready to drop his new EP, Canal & Richvale, which he is now providing as a full exclusive stream.
Common is getting ready to release his long-awaited follow-up to The Dreamer/The Believer later this summer, and while we've already been given the artwork and release date for the project, today Com shares the full tracklist.
After teaming up together for a new track off Chief Keef's upcoming Back From The Dead 2 earlier today, Chief Keef and Gucci Mane return once more with a full stream for their joint effort, Big Gucci Sosa.
The Weeknd's second album is due out next week, but after an early leak, the singer has made the project available to stream on NPR. After the release of the album, he'll be heading out on an ambitious "The Fall" tour.
Hot 97's Summer Jam capped off another successful year last night, with help from a surprise G-Unit reunion, as well as additional surprise appearances from Ty Dolla $ign, Snoop Dogg, Young Jeezy, Drake and more.
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"6 Views0 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP133 Views3 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App2,001 Views9 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris619 Views3 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances6,170 Views15 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."10,416 Views123 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss1,556 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More2,030 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"15,861 Views29 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"6,579 Views54 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA3,081 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces8,208 Views35 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample9,335 Views23 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show13,985 Views22 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."18,316 Views27 Comments