Ghostface Killah has been heavy with the leaks as we lead up to his solo album, 36 Seasons, and today he's letting us hear the entire record before its scheduled release on December 9th.
OG Maco exploded onto the scene with his infectiously aggressive ditty "U Guessed It", which attached big personality to its minimal production and video, and had at least 12 million people (including Beyonce?) looking.
James Fauntleroy has been working as a songwriter behind the scenes for some time, but in the last year or so we've really seen him come into the foreground of the music industry. Appearing on tracks like Drake's "Girls Love Beyonce", J.
Wu-Tang Clan released the thought-provoking title track "A Better Tomorrow" yesterday, and slightly less than a week before the album is expected to drop, Warner (the Germany branch of the label, for whatever reason) has released an official album stream for i
Although some may argue that Billboard's methods of charting hit songs and album sales will always be obsolete in the age of illegal downloading, free mixtapes and streaming services, the company's actually made quite a few changes over the past few years to m
Too Short has been in the game for over the past 20 years and yet he still continues to stay relevant. On Tuesday, the Bay Area legend put out his latest effort, 19,999, which can now be streamed for free thanks to Spotify users.
The Lox are following up their surprise EP from 2013, The Trinity, with The Trinity: 2nd Sermon. The EP hit the interwebs last night, and the New York rap group have decided to make it available to stream via Spotify (better than no stream at all, right?).
Bobby Shmurda is ready to capitalize just a bit off his viral "Shmoney Dance" and "Hot Nigga" record (which continues to climb the charts), with his first release via a major label, Shmurda She Wrote.
Joe Budden's debut EP, Some Love Lost, is now in stores, which nowadays really only means on thing: it's also available on Spotify. The new project finds Joe in his "ordinary Joe" mode, digging deep into his personal issues to draw some captivating music.
NPR has slowly but surely become a go-to destination for some of the dopest hip-hop around, but they really outdid themselves this time.
Jean Grae shows off her R&B side on #5, the first of two releases that she intends to drop this month. Available now on BandCamp, the project comes with a short introduction from the project's creator:
After teaming up together for a new track off Chief Keef's upcoming Back From The Dead 2 earlier today, Chief Keef and Gucci Mane return once more with a full stream for their joint effort, Big Gucci Sosa.
Run The Jewels, which consists of Killer Mike and El-P, were originally supposed to release their sophomore album, Run The Jewels 2, on October 27th via Mass Appeal Records, but had a little change in plans.
Well today’s the big day. Logic’s highly anticipated debut album, Under Pressure, was finally released via Def Jam, and thanks to his camp, Visionary Music Group, fans can now stream the entire thing for free (below).
Last month, Brooklyn's psychedelic rap factions Flatbush Zombies and The Underachievers came together to release "The Butterfly Effect", the first track from their collaborative project, Clockwork Indigo.
On this upcoming Tuesday (10/4), DJ Quik‘s ninth studio album, The Midnight Life, will finally be released to the masses.
Over the past couple years we’ve seen Vince Staples featured all over various albums, including Earl Sweatshirt's, Jhene Aiko, Dilated Peoples, & Common's to name only a few, but now its his time to shine.
Producer Flying Lotus is awaiting his album's release next week, but before then, he's giving fans a preview of what to expect with a live album stream.
Another album stream for your listening pleasure today. We've already received streams for Tinashe's Aquarius album, and two Prince albums, Art Official Age and PlectrumElectrum. Elijah Blake now lets go his Drift EP to stream on Spotify.
Earlier this week we premiered a new leak, "Q & A", off Joell Ortiz's new album House Slippers. Today the Slaughterhouse MC gives fans an even bigger treat, with a full album stream via Soundcloud.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"2,944 Views106 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"1,223 Views11 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th6,524 Views31 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20164,480 Views21 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"9,036 Views48 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption15,616 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together12,841 Views76 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist6,772 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,636 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label6,885 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,340 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,795 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,916 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"21,468 Views79 Comments