Wu-Tang Clan released the thought-provoking title track "A Better Tomorrow" yesterday, and slightly less than a week before the album is expected to drop, Warner (the Germany branch of the label, for whatever reason) has released an official album stream for i
Although some may argue that Billboard's methods of charting hit songs and album sales will always be obsolete in the age of illegal downloading, free mixtapes and streaming services, the company's actually made quite a few changes over the past few years to m
Too Short has been in the game for over the past 20 years and yet he still continues to stay relevant. On Tuesday, the Bay Area legend put out his latest effort, 19,999, which can now be streamed for free thanks to Spotify users.
The Lox are following up their surprise EP from 2013, The Trinity, with The Trinity: 2nd Sermon. The EP hit the interwebs last night, and the New York rap group have decided to make it available to stream via Spotify (better than no stream at all, right?).
Bobby Shmurda is ready to capitalize just a bit off his viral "Shmoney Dance" and "Hot Nigga" record (which continues to climb the charts), with his first release via a major label, Shmurda She Wrote.
Joe Budden's debut EP, Some Love Lost, is now in stores, which nowadays really only means on thing: it's also available on Spotify. The new project finds Joe in his "ordinary Joe" mode, digging deep into his personal issues to draw some captivating music.
NPR has slowly but surely become a go-to destination for some of the dopest hip-hop around, but they really outdid themselves this time.
Jean Grae shows off her R&B side on #5, the first of two releases that she intends to drop this month. Available now on BandCamp, the project comes with a short introduction from the project's creator:
After teaming up together for a new track off Chief Keef's upcoming Back From The Dead 2 earlier today, Chief Keef and Gucci Mane return once more with a full stream for their joint effort, Big Gucci Sosa.
Run The Jewels, which consists of Killer Mike and El-P, were originally supposed to release their sophomore album, Run The Jewels 2, on October 27th via Mass Appeal Records, but had a little change in plans.
Well today’s the big day. Logic’s highly anticipated debut album, Under Pressure, was finally released via Def Jam, and thanks to his camp, Visionary Music Group, fans can now stream the entire thing for free (below).
Last month, Brooklyn's psychedelic rap factions Flatbush Zombies and The Underachievers came together to release "The Butterfly Effect", the first track from their collaborative project, Clockwork Indigo.
On this upcoming Tuesday (10/4), DJ Quik‘s ninth studio album, The Midnight Life, will finally be released to the masses.
Over the past couple years we’ve seen Vince Staples featured all over various albums, including Earl Sweatshirt's, Jhene Aiko, Dilated Peoples, & Common's to name only a few, but now its his time to shine.
Producer Flying Lotus is awaiting his album's release next week, but before then, he's giving fans a preview of what to expect with a live album stream.
Another album stream for your listening pleasure today. We've already received streams for Tinashe's Aquarius album, and two Prince albums, Art Official Age and PlectrumElectrum. Elijah Blake now lets go his Drift EP to stream on Spotify.
Earlier this week we premiered a new leak, "Q & A", off Joell Ortiz's new album House Slippers. Today the Slaughterhouse MC gives fans an even bigger treat, with a full album stream via Soundcloud.
The Guwop onslaught continues. Earlier in the year, Gucci released Brick Factory Vol 1, which is just one of the numerous projects he has released in 2014 so far. Back at it today, Guwop returns with the second installment of the Brick Factory series.
Earlier today Jhene Aiko unveiled the dark visuals for her single "The Pressure," sporting a new look (blonde dreads) for it. This afternoon, we get even more from the singer as an official stream of her upcoming album Souled Out has arrived.
Tracklist & Cover Art Revealed For Cam'ron's "1st Of The Month Vol. 3" EP [Update: Stream Available] Sep 1, 2014 at 10:03am
Cam'ron's continues to keep his 1st Of The Month series going, after kicking it off at the beginning of the summer we are now three months deep. The third month equals the third volume of his EP.
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2848 Views0 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K3,278 Views14 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"2,947 Views16 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music2,755 Views24 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol5,721 Views21 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo1,833 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent1,130 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist2,469 Views13 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage7,312 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single5,107 Views14 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan7,104 Views22 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More14,912 Views35 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"2,702 Views5 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 BET Awards Winners8,453 Views23 Comments
- Stream Meek Mill's New Album "Dreams Worth More Than Money"39,682 Views108 Comments
You may also like...