The Lox are following up their surprise EP from 2013, The Trinity, with The Trinity: 2nd Sermon. The EP hit the interwebs last night, and the New York rap group have decided to make it available to stream via Spotify (better than no stream at all, right?).
Bobby Shmurda is ready to capitalize just a bit off his viral "Shmoney Dance" and "Hot Nigga" record (which continues to climb the charts), with his first release via a major label, Shmurda She Wrote.
Joe Budden's debut EP, Some Love Lost, is now in stores, which nowadays really only means on thing: it's also available on Spotify. The new project finds Joe in his "ordinary Joe" mode, digging deep into his personal issues to draw some captivating music.
NPR has slowly but surely become a go-to destination for some of the dopest hip-hop around, but they really outdid themselves this time.
Jean Grae shows off her R&B side on #5, the first of two releases that she intends to drop this month. Available now on BandCamp, the project comes with a short introduction from the project's creator:
After teaming up together for a new track off Chief Keef's upcoming Back From The Dead 2 earlier today, Chief Keef and Gucci Mane return once more with a full stream for their joint effort, Big Gucci Sosa.
Run The Jewels, which consists of Killer Mike and El-P, were originally supposed to release their sophomore album, Run The Jewels 2, on October 27th via Mass Appeal Records, but had a little change in plans.
Well today’s the big day. Logic’s highly anticipated debut album, Under Pressure, was finally released via Def Jam, and thanks to his camp, Visionary Music Group, fans can now stream the entire thing for free (below).
Last month, Brooklyn's psychedelic rap factions Flatbush Zombies and The Underachievers came together to release "The Butterfly Effect", the first track from their collaborative project, Clockwork Indigo.
On this upcoming Tuesday (10/4), DJ Quik‘s ninth studio album, The Midnight Life, will finally be released to the masses.
Over the past couple years we’ve seen Vince Staples featured all over various albums, including Earl Sweatshirt's, Jhene Aiko, Dilated Peoples, & Common's to name only a few, but now its his time to shine.
Producer Flying Lotus is awaiting his album's release next week, but before then, he's giving fans a preview of what to expect with a live album stream.
Another album stream for your listening pleasure today. We've already received streams for Tinashe's Aquarius album, and two Prince albums, Art Official Age and PlectrumElectrum. Elijah Blake now lets go his Drift EP to stream on Spotify.
Earlier this week we premiered a new leak, "Q & A", off Joell Ortiz's new album House Slippers. Today the Slaughterhouse MC gives fans an even bigger treat, with a full album stream via Soundcloud.
The Guwop onslaught continues. Earlier in the year, Gucci released Brick Factory Vol 1, which is just one of the numerous projects he has released in 2014 so far. Back at it today, Guwop returns with the second installment of the Brick Factory series.
Earlier today Jhene Aiko unveiled the dark visuals for her single "The Pressure," sporting a new look (blonde dreads) for it. This afternoon, we get even more from the singer as an official stream of her upcoming album Souled Out has arrived.
Tracklist & Cover Art Revealed For Cam'ron's "1st Of The Month Vol. 3" EP [Update: Stream Available] Sep 1, 2014 at 10:03 AM
Cam'ron's continues to keep his 1st Of The Month series going, after kicking it off at the beginning of the summer we are now three months deep. The third month equals the third volume of his EP.
Curtis Williams released his highly underrated mixtape, Half Forgotten Daydreams just over a year ago.
We've seen Hit-Boy's HS87 collective really grow over the past year or two. Not only have they been putting in work as a crew, since their debut compilation All I Ever Dreamed Of totheir new album We The Plug, but the individual artists continue to grind.
With Jeezy currently sitting behind bars for today's gun possession arrest, his fifth studio album, Seen It All: The Autobiography, is being made available for stream only on iTunes Radio right now.
Puff Daddy is apparently a big fan of the after-hours scene in New York, and through it, he's been introduced to all kinds of electronic music, including the work of Israeli DJ Guy Gerber.
As we approach the release date for Wiz Khalifa's new album Blacc Hollywood, Wiz has been steady dropping off leaks from the album via MTV.
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Songs885 Views1 Comment
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside"7,416 Views26 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown16,116 Views29 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts13,687 Views30 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son8,857 Views15 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.13,310 Views32 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"22,940 Views105 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,458 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 845 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery6,756 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,507 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue8,860 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 14,911 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way20,116 Views88 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 2811,120 Views53 Comments