Fabolous released his new album, The Young OG Project, on iTunes yesterday. If you haven't purchased it as a Christmas gift to yourself yet, you can stream it first via Spotify below.
Termanology is forever on a grind, and today blesses fans with a full stream for his latest project, Shut Up And Rap, taking aim at rappers who are all talk and no substance, and possibly also those rappers who sing more than they spit. He opens the album wit
With December 1st already upon us, Cam’ron quietly came through and released his 6th and final installment in his 1st Of The Month EP series.
While only 22, Thelonious Martin has worked with a great number of high profile artists, making a name for himself in the production game. Today, he releases his debut project, which is not dissimilar to a J.
We weren't expecting this, but Paul Wall comes through this morning with a full new album and stream. The Houston native rpcolaims himself the 'po-up poet' on his latest opus, so there will be plenty of lean-worthy records here.
K. Michelle is getting ready to release her sophomore album, Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart?, on December 9th, but before impacts, VH1 is allowing fans to stream the entire thing for free a full week early.
Ghostface Killah has been heavy with the leaks as we lead up to his solo album, 36 Seasons, and today he's letting us hear the entire record before its scheduled release on December 9th.
OG Maco exploded onto the scene with his infectiously aggressive ditty "U Guessed It", which attached big personality to its minimal production and video, and had at least 12 million people (including Beyonce?) looking.
James Fauntleroy has been working as a songwriter behind the scenes for some time, but in the last year or so we've really seen him come into the foreground of the music industry. Appearing on tracks like Drake's "Girls Love Beyonce", J.
Wu-Tang Clan released the thought-provoking title track "A Better Tomorrow" yesterday, and slightly less than a week before the album is expected to drop, Warner (the Germany branch of the label, for whatever reason) has released an official album stream for i
Although some may argue that Billboard's methods of charting hit songs and album sales will always be obsolete in the age of illegal downloading, free mixtapes and streaming services, the company's actually made quite a few changes over the past few years to m
Too Short has been in the game for over the past 20 years and yet he still continues to stay relevant. On Tuesday, the Bay Area legend put out his latest effort, 19,999, which can now be streamed for free thanks to Spotify users.
The Lox are following up their surprise EP from 2013, The Trinity, with The Trinity: 2nd Sermon. The EP hit the interwebs last night, and the New York rap group have decided to make it available to stream via Spotify (better than no stream at all, right?).
Bobby Shmurda is ready to capitalize just a bit off his viral "Shmoney Dance" and "Hot Nigga" record (which continues to climb the charts), with his first release via a major label, Shmurda She Wrote.
Joe Budden's debut EP, Some Love Lost, is now in stores, which nowadays really only means on thing: it's also available on Spotify. The new project finds Joe in his "ordinary Joe" mode, digging deep into his personal issues to draw some captivating music.
NPR has slowly but surely become a go-to destination for some of the dopest hip-hop around, but they really outdid themselves this time.
Jean Grae shows off her R&B side on #5, the first of two releases that she intends to drop this month. Available now on BandCamp, the project comes with a short introduction from the project's creator:
After teaming up together for a new track off Chief Keef's upcoming Back From The Dead 2 earlier today, Chief Keef and Gucci Mane return once more with a full stream for their joint effort, Big Gucci Sosa.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"1,132 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream32,440 Views144 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles10,022 Views45 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,465 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,710 Views11 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,555 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"18,263 Views68 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,702 Views7 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,637 Views20 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,454 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances40,226 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."27,761 Views220 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,772 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,167 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"26,287 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,560 Views