The Internet quietly announced their new album a short while ago, placing it on iTunes for pre-order. The album's tracklist tapped Kaytranada, Vic Mensa, Janelle Monae, James Fauntleroy, Steve Lacy and Tyler, The Creator.
Meek Mill's new album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, arrived on iTunes at Midnight in time for its June 29th release date, and now we have the Spotify stream to go along with it.
HNHH favorite King Los dropped his new project God, Money, War today, a prelude to his upcoming album that will feature Pharrell and drop early 2015-2016.
With Trigga Reloaded, Trey Songz is doubling down on his 2014 album Trigga. Laced with 18 tracks, Trigga Reloaded is essentially the same album as the original with a booster pack of banging singles -- among them, "Serve It Up," "Alway
Sunday night heated up REAL QUICK, first we got the NPR stream of Vince Staples' Summertime '06, then Kendrick hopped on the new remix of Jidenna's "Classic Man," now NPR is back to reclaim MVP status with their advance stream of Miguel's forthc
Vince Staples much-anticipated debut double album Summertime '06 isn't due to drop until June 30, but the Long Beach rapper went ahead and gave NPR a sneak peak!! Thank you gawd.
Mary J. Blige is about to rock a show underneath the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island that will be broadcast across the harbor on Governor's Island with Mary J. as a 40-foot hologram.
A month ago, producer duo Blended Babies hit us with their instrumental EP, 1, the first in a series of instrumental EPs the two are working on.
After touring with Pete Rock all spring, Slum Village are almost ready to drop their new album Yes!. The album is set for commercial release on June 16th, but arrives a bit early today with a stream on their Soundcloud.
Dom Kennedy dropped his new album, By Dom Kennedy, at the beginning of last week without much rollout or promotion, although he did post a picture on Instagram recently of a big billboard he took over in L.A.
Coming out of nowhere, Mike Posner decides to join in on the surprise trend and release a brand new EP titled, The Truth.
Jason Derulo's 4th studio album Everything is 4 isn't due out for a couple days but that ish now available for streaming, thanks to the corporate sponsorship of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Jamie xx has been one of the most respected producers in electronic music for a couple years now, and while he's put out a selection of great singles and remixes (including the Gil-Scott Heron project, We're New Here), he was long overdue on a proper debut alb
This morning we posted one of the last leaks off Dizzy Wright's anticipated album The Growing Process, and if that got you itching for the full album, you can listen to it in full below.
As planned, Rico Love released his long awaited debut album today called Turn The Lights On.
We've heard Blended Babies collaborate with the likes of Ab-Soul, Asher Roth King Chip, The Cool Kids, and many more, but today, the duo have released 6 new instrumentals as their first in a series of EPs-- the aptly titled "1".
Raekwon's had Fly International Luxurious Art in the making for quite some time. The album is finally set to impact on iTunes tomorrow, and in advance of the album's release, you can stream it on Spotify.
Trey Songz gave us some of his very best work with last year's Trigga, but he's continued to release new material since its release, including "Slow Motion" which managed to climb up the Hot 100 very recently.Rather than continue to release loose tracks, Trey
After a minor set back, The-Dream decides to keep his word and release his highly anticipated Crown EP today.
Honey Cocaine quietly unveiled her new project, The Gift Rap last week, putting the 5-song set up on iTunes as well as a SoundCloud stream.
Stream The Alchemist & Oh No's "Welcome To Los Santos" Featuring Ab-Soul, Freddie Gibbs, A$AP Ferg & More Apr 13, 2015 at 02:58pm
The Alchemist and Oh No are tow of the most skilled samplers in the game, so when they come together as Gangrene, it's truly something special.
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James236 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"4,012 Views15 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done4,356 Views15 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay7,462 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 8,148 Views92 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It8,848 Views54 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop9,816 Views38 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour7,442 Views24 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today4,403 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2815,615 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K22,557 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"15,496 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,216 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol19,191 Views44 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,770 Views3 Comments