The Game has been promising The Documentary 2 all summer, and while it may have taken a little longer than expected, the project has been made available today. As he's been known to do, Game works with a huge range of producers and rappers on th
Six months removed from his successful 2Phoneshawty project, and 20-year old buzzing artist Robb Bank$ is already back with another album for our listening pleasure called Year Of The Savage.
After giving us "Freaknik '96" earlier in the week, and "Short Stoppin" featuring ManMan Savage last night, Chuck Inglish is finally ready to debut his new solo effort, aptly titled Everybody's Big Brother.
Casey Veggies has come a long way in this industry. From his come up with Odd Future to finding success on his own with Life Changes, Casey built a strong fan base and movement out in L.A.
One day ahead of schedule, Paul Wall blesses us with his new album Slab God, his homage to Houston car culture. Given the strength of the three singles Wall has dropped so far -- all delivered with his signature Southern slang and funk/soul-insp
There’s no denying the success New Jersey sensation, Fetty Wap, has encountered over the course of this past year.
It's Friday, which means New Music Friday, which means plenty of album streams. The latest one to hit the site comes from Andy Mineo, who just dropped off his new album Uncomfortable.
We've been excited for UK rapper Little Simz's debut album, A Curious Tale of Trials + Persons, a project we got the scoop on earlier in the month during our exclusive interview with the female. The album finally hit stores and online retailers
Luke Christopher is on the rise, and while you'll get to hear his whole story on an upcoming episode of our On The Come-Up series, for now, you can take a listen to not one but TWO new releases from the L.A.
Angel Haze has recently returned to the blogosphere with a few leaks off her new project, Back to the Woods. The rapper was last seen in the news when she was fielding questions about her relationship with Ireland Baldwin, which was last summer.
Sir Michael Rocks has been busy expanding his fanbase (and likely his mind too) beyond the usual rapsphere.
Stream Made In America Fest Featuring Future, J. Cole, The Weeknd, Beyonce & More Sep 5, 2015 at 05:28pm
You may have already assumed that the Made It In America festival would be a Tidal exclusive stream, but while the streaming service is providing the festival feed, you won't need a subscription to watch it all go down.Check out live streams of both stages fro
Scarface has remained a fairly prolific artist since his debut solo album in 1991, but in delivering his 12 studio album today, the Houston rapper has broken a 7-year silence.
Hit-Boy's been staying busy producing for other artists but he's also been prepping his solo projects on the low, as today he drops a 5-track EP called Zoomin' without warning.
The last project we got from Kirko Bangz was Progression V, a Houston-legend-honoring tape that dropped at the very end of 2014. Kirko has had a lot going on since then, inking a deal with 300 Entertainment in July.
Atlanta's Two-9 collective are ready to make major moves this year, and they should get the ball rolling on their breakthrough with the release of #AugustTwo9, a new EP featuring five new tracks.
Rumor had it that Apple had threatened Tidal with a $20 million lawsuit if Drake's performance at Lil Weezyana Fest was broadcasted yesterday, and when the rapper's appearance was cut from the stream, the threat seemed to be confirmed.
To commemorate the tenth anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, Lil Wayne has decided to throw a party for his hometown of New Orleans with the very first ever Lil Weezyna Fest, similar to what Drizzy’s OVO fest is to Toronto.
The late Sean Price bids adieu with Songs in the Key of Price, fittingly named after one of the greatest albums of all time, Stevie Wonder's Songs in the Key of Life.
As soon as Lil Wayne's Lil Weezyana fest was announced, it was speculated that the event would be streamed exclusively through Tidal, who premiered the rapper's FWA album.
Skipper has always been one of the most consistent members of HBK, but he's generally operated just below the radar compared to the crews biggest names.
Father doesn't sit still for long. The Awful Records rapper gave us his best work to date earlier this year with the Who's Gonna Get Fucked First LP, but today he's already back with some new material, sharing the Papicodone EP.
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)220 Views1 Comment
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye5,184 Views37 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far6,574 Views78 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay10,237 Views84 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie2,319 Views30 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"12,716 Views117 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram2,916 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum3,866 Views33 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs6,137 Views30 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke7,595 Views45 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"27,416 Views175 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support18,191 Views120 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists39,192 Views184 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company29,503 Views46 Comments
You may also like...