While fans anticipate Eric Bellinger's follow up to Cuffing Season (which only dropped this past July), Cuffing Season 2, Bellinger provides us with a warm-up EP, In the Meantime Pt.
The "Creed" movie, which stars Michael B. Jordan and Sylvester Stallone, hits movie theatres in five days. The official soundtrack for the film arrives a few days prior to the movie premiere, with a stream available via Spotify today.
Alex Wiley's mixtapes have been just as strong as albums, so given this is a proper commercial release, we're expecting the same quality if not more. After hitting the ground running with Club Wiley, Alex dropped off his Village Party mixtape in 2014.
In similar fashion as Jadakiss & ILovemakonnen, Freddie Gibbs also released a new retail project today called Shadow Of A Doubt, which is available now on iTunes.
After a slight setback, IloveMakonnen comes through today and releases the follow up to his 2014 breakout, self-titled project.
Six years after hitting us with The Last Kiss, Jadakiss returns with his fourth studio album called Top 5 Dead Or Alive., which was finally made available for purchase on iTunes tonight at midnight.
For the uninitiated, Junglepussy is a fashion- and health-conscious rapper from Queens who counts Erykah Badu as one of her biggest fans.
OVO Sound Radio is back tonight with its 10th episode. The last episode was two weeks ago, on Halloween, and included a mini-mix from grime emcee Skepta and an extended mix from DJ Khaled.
There are two things I notice about Boots when we hop on the phone, a Thursday afternoon, still three weeks away from the release of his debut album, AQUΛRIA. The first, is that he seems to be a rather quiet, thoughtful person.
After dropping off various records over the past week, Jhene Aiko’s older sister, bka Mila J, decides to unleash her latest body of work today called The Waiting Game.
Berner and Cam'ron may not be the first two rappers we expected to make a joint project together, but we're happy to listen to the results.
Riff Raff hasn't provided an update on his sophomore album Peach Panther since the summer, instead he's been busy writing a "Neon Vibes" poetry book, working on an EP, and getting sued by his landlord.
New Orleans has been consistently pumping out innovative music for over a century, and Pell's New Orleans roots/state of mind were immediately evident in his 2014 album Floating While Dreaming. Since then he's toured with G-Eazy and Kehlani, ventured
Singles from Cee-Lo Green's Heart Blanche, his first album in five years, have failed to gain any sort of viral buzz or radio play at all, let along the massive success experience by 2010's "Fuck You" or Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy." Although they h
The Bay Area rap scene is self-contained, with a well-defined sound and formula -- which bumps, but you don't always see rappers there coming up with a unique sound.
Talib Kweli and 9th Wonder shared the stacked tracklist for their collaborative project Indie 500 last month, and with the official release date coming later this week, the duo have chosen to put the LP up as an advance stream.
Kirk Knight has been in the hip hop periphery since he spit a guest verse on Joey Bada$$'s 2012 breakout mixtape 1999, and has long been considered Pro Era's next up. After dropping up three fire tracks in the last couple, months.
Leading up to his new Free Wave EP, Lucki Eck$ has been delivering a series of "Free Wave" freestyle instalments. Just last week he capped off the leaks with a visual for "Free Wave 7," which you can watch below if you missed it.
It's been a relatively quick and quiet roll out for Machine Gun Kelly's new album, General Admission. Revealing the album cover and tracklist near the beginning of September, he's released just two leaks since.
Joe Budden's last studio album, No Love Lost, dropped at the top of 2013, so fans have been patiently awaiting the arrival of the follow-up, which has arrived today.
What a year for Young Dolph, who has just come through with his third mixtape of 2015, Shittin on the Industry. The new 12-track project follows 16 Zips, released in July, as well as February's High Class Street Music 5.
The Game has been promising The Documentary 2 all summer, and while it may have taken a little longer than expected, the project has been made available today. As he's been known to do, Game works with a huge range of producers and rappers on th
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald2,245 Views16 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"9,654 Views50 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 409,488 Views53 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot5,787 Views32 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"8,777 Views64 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection2,872 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"7,913 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 2,952 Views26 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine6,085 Views42 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year14,679 Views178 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days23,518 Views247 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,334 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”24,774 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2222,499 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,549 Views113 Comments