The Weeknd's second album is due out next week, but after an early leak, the singer has made the project available to stream on NPR. After the release of the album, he'll be heading out on an ambitious "The Fall" tour.
Stream Juicy J's "Stay Trippy" In Its Entirety (By Throwing Money At Strippers) Aug 20, 2013 at 07:43pm
Juicy J's Stay Trippy is out next week, but he's giving fans the chance to hear the project early-- by making it rain.
After delivering his Kendrick Lamar-featured cut "Triangleship" yesterday, Terrace Martin has now officially released his new album 3ChordFold today. For that, fans can now listen to his full album for free by streaming it below.
As promised, Rapper Big Pooh releases the third installment of his "Fat Boy Fresh" series titled Happy Birthday Thomas at midnight tonight, which can be streamed below.
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta's K. Michelle is gearing up for the release of her debut album Rebellious Soul. And tonight, Vh1 has given fans the opportunity to listen to the project in its entirety a week early.
Stream Album Snippets From Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" [Update: Stream The Album In Full] Jul 31, 2013 at 06:47pm
Robin Thicke has said in interviews he's trying a somewhat different sound than we're used to for his latest album, Blurred Lines. Now you can hear that sound yourself with snippets for every track off the album.
Yesterday Chamillionaire teased fans with the release of the title track off his new EP REIGNFALL. The track features Scarface, Killer Mike and Bobby Moon, and was well received. Today we get a full stream of the new project, which is available on iTunes.
Baton Rouge native Kevin Gates released his new album today, Stranger Than Fiction. Yesterday we heard his Juicy J collaboration "Thinking With My Dick," and today there's a full album stream available.
Jay-Z did some quick promo for Magna Carta Holy Grail yesterday, on its official release date, by chatting with fans on Twitter about the album (and other stuff).
Tony Touch will be dropping his latest installment in the Piece Maker series, Piece Maker 3: Return of the 50 MCs on Tuesday, July 9th.
Toronto rapper and singer/songwriter D-Pryde is finally getting ready to drop his new EP, Canal & Richvale, which he is now providing as a full exclusive stream.
aarabMUZIK gave us quite a scare in May when he was shot in an attempted robbery. Luckily, he has made a full recovery since then, and is perfectly able to get back to his inhuman MPC-bashing production style.
Jon Connor has drummed up a lot of anticipation for his latest release, Unconscious State, which dropped on iTunes today.
Freddie Gibbs' ESGN (Evil Seeds Grow Naturally) album leaked this morning, more than two weeks before it's scheduled release date of July 9th. As such, he's decided to release it officially as well. The 19-track project features G.I.
Today is the day. "June Eighteen" has long been anticipated, marking the drop date of Kanye West's Yeezus, J.
Even though the official release date is seven days away, Wale is giving fans the chance to stream his upcoming album, The Gifted, in its entirety.
Jarren Benton released his new Funk Volume album, My Grandma's Basement, today via iTunes, as well as a full album stream of the project.
We've already heard album snippets from Statik Selektah's upcoming album Extended Play, but now a full album stream is available. You can listen to the full project from Statik by heading over to NPR. Peep the tracklist here.
J. Cole's Born Sinner leaked last night after coordinated streaming events at various North American locations. As such, he's decided to offer a free stream 11 days before the official June 18 release date.
Mac Miller is dropping his sophomore effort, Watching Movies With The Sound Off, on June 18th, competing with the likes of Kanye West and J. Cole.
Gucci Mane has had a busy 2013 so far. Between releasing project after project, and spending some time in jail, GuWop has certainly kept himself occupied.
Chuck Inglish is making his return to the rap game, after staying behind-the-scenes with production for a period of time. First up, the 1/2 of The Cool Kids offers his Droptops project.
As The-Dream's IV Play release date fast approaches, the r'n'b singer decided to give fans a preview of the album with a full album stream via YouTube.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"2,958 Views27 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather11,241 Views24 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date32,281 Views108 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now10,508 Views23 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,685 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"3,886 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,700 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,186 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,612 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best6,712 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,780 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande28,807 Views114 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,335 Views21 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast43,846 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike11,028 Views0 Comments