Jay Z is about to throw his hat in to the music streaming service ring. The music mogul will likely compete with services like Beats Music, Google Play and Spotify after making a bid on the Scandinavian company Aspiro, which owns the streaming service WiMP.
Ne-Yo's new album, Non-Fiction, finally impacted today after the r'n'b singer delivered a healthy dose of leaks and singles, including "One More" with T.I. and "Coming With You."
Johnny Rain probably isn't someone you're super familiar with yet, but with a new album out, it's about time. The r'n'b singer who also works as a producer has popped up on HNHH in the past, often times alongside Nikko Lafre.
After giving us a sample last month with their leak "Can Ya Blame Me?" the West Coast crew Warm Brew returns today with a full album stream for their new album Ghetto Beach Boys.
3 is the magic number for Willow Smith it seems. Making news for her philosophical meanderings with older brother Jaden recently, Willow has also managed to release some music, most notably her 2014 EP, 3, which just so happens to made up of three songs.
After dropping off the B-Real-assisted project Prohibition in October, Taylor Gang toker, Berner, decided to follow that up with the release of his new 20 Lights EP earlier this week.
N.O.R.E. & the Militainment have been prepping the release of their DRINKS EP for months, and now its finally here.
Fabolous released his new album, The Young OG Project, on iTunes yesterday. If you haven't purchased it as a Christmas gift to yourself yet, you can stream it first via Spotify below.
Tonight, it's our pleasure to bring you an exclusive stream of Luu Breeze's new EP, Goodbye Farewell Remember. The new four track effort will be available to purchase shortly, but before you do that, check it out in advance by streaming it on HNHH.
Termanology is forever on a grind, and today blesses fans with a full stream for his latest project, Shut Up And Rap, taking aim at rappers who are all talk and no substance, and possibly also those rappers who sing more than they spit. He opens the album wit
With December 1st already upon us, Cam’ron quietly came through and released his 6th and final installment in his 1st Of The Month EP series.
While only 22, Thelonious Martin has worked with a great number of high profile artists, making a name for himself in the production game. Today, he releases his debut project, which is not dissimilar to a J.
We weren't expecting this, but Paul Wall comes through this morning with a full new album and stream. The Houston native rpcolaims himself the 'po-up poet' on his latest opus, so there will be plenty of lean-worthy records here.
K. Michelle is getting ready to release her sophomore album, Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart?, on December 9th, but before impacts, VH1 is allowing fans to stream the entire thing for free a full week early.
Ghostface Killah has been heavy with the leaks as we lead up to his solo album, 36 Seasons, and today he's letting us hear the entire record before its scheduled release on December 9th.
OG Maco exploded onto the scene with his infectiously aggressive ditty "U Guessed It", which attached big personality to its minimal production and video, and had at least 12 million people (including Beyonce?) looking.
James Fauntleroy has been working as a songwriter behind the scenes for some time, but in the last year or so we've really seen him come into the foreground of the music industry. Appearing on tracks like Drake's "Girls Love Beyonce", J.
Wu-Tang Clan released the thought-provoking title track "A Better Tomorrow" yesterday, and slightly less than a week before the album is expected to drop, Warner (the Germany branch of the label, for whatever reason) has released an official album stream for i
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike773 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"2,008 Views7 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets5,491 Views26 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight5,806 Views27 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release5,934 Views17 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q8,500 Views28 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter5,920 Views58 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 20153,736 Views14 Comments
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,0001,461 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says Meek Mill Lost His Feud With Drake30,271 Views128 Comments
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab5,733 Views24 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old14,416 Views52 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September12,658 Views79 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose30,624 Views91 Comments
You may also like...
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary112 Views