Tonight, it's our pleasure to bring you an exclusive stream of Luu Breeze's new EP, Goodbye Farewell Remember. The new four track effort will be available to purchase shortly, but before you do that, check it out in advance by streaming it on HNHH.
Termanology is forever on a grind, and today blesses fans with a full stream for his latest project, Shut Up And Rap, taking aim at rappers who are all talk and no substance, and possibly also those rappers who sing more than they spit. He opens the album wit
With December 1st already upon us, Cam’ron quietly came through and released his 6th and final installment in his 1st Of The Month EP series.
While only 22, Thelonious Martin has worked with a great number of high profile artists, making a name for himself in the production game. Today, he releases his debut project, which is not dissimilar to a J.
We weren't expecting this, but Paul Wall comes through this morning with a full new album and stream. The Houston native rpcolaims himself the 'po-up poet' on his latest opus, so there will be plenty of lean-worthy records here.
K. Michelle is getting ready to release her sophomore album, Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart?, on December 9th, but before impacts, VH1 is allowing fans to stream the entire thing for free a full week early.
Ghostface Killah has been heavy with the leaks as we lead up to his solo album, 36 Seasons, and today he's letting us hear the entire record before its scheduled release on December 9th.
OG Maco exploded onto the scene with his infectiously aggressive ditty "U Guessed It", which attached big personality to its minimal production and video, and had at least 12 million people (including Beyonce?) looking.
James Fauntleroy has been working as a songwriter behind the scenes for some time, but in the last year or so we've really seen him come into the foreground of the music industry. Appearing on tracks like Drake's "Girls Love Beyonce", J.
Wu-Tang Clan released the thought-provoking title track "A Better Tomorrow" yesterday, and slightly less than a week before the album is expected to drop, Warner (the Germany branch of the label, for whatever reason) has released an official album stream for i
Although some may argue that Billboard's methods of charting hit songs and album sales will always be obsolete in the age of illegal downloading, free mixtapes and streaming services, the company's actually made quite a few changes over the past few years to m
Too Short has been in the game for over the past 20 years and yet he still continues to stay relevant. On Tuesday, the Bay Area legend put out his latest effort, 19,999, which can now be streamed for free thanks to Spotify users.
The Lox are following up their surprise EP from 2013, The Trinity, with The Trinity: 2nd Sermon. The EP hit the interwebs last night, and the New York rap group have decided to make it available to stream via Spotify (better than no stream at all, right?).
Bobby Shmurda is ready to capitalize just a bit off his viral "Shmoney Dance" and "Hot Nigga" record (which continues to climb the charts), with his first release via a major label, Shmurda She Wrote.
Joe Budden's debut EP, Some Love Lost, is now in stores, which nowadays really only means on thing: it's also available on Spotify. The new project finds Joe in his "ordinary Joe" mode, digging deep into his personal issues to draw some captivating music.
NPR has slowly but surely become a go-to destination for some of the dopest hip-hop around, but they really outdid themselves this time.
Jean Grae shows off her R&B side on #5, the first of two releases that she intends to drop this month. Available now on BandCamp, the project comes with a short introduction from the project's creator:
After teaming up together for a new track off Chief Keef's upcoming Back From The Dead 2 earlier today, Chief Keef and Gucci Mane return once more with a full stream for their joint effort, Big Gucci Sosa.
- Wiz Khalifa Details PARTYNEXTDOOR Collaboration & Mixtape With Curren$y 4,824 Views17 Comments
- A Brief History Of The Game's Beefs8,301 Views32 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival2,304 Views7 Comments
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork2,583 Views30 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint2,716 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"4,303 Views20 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram22,837 Views85 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works717 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes13,638 Views48 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies70,650 Views196 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms10,733 Views17 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s3,431 Views3 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"12,042 Views30 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune4,842 Views9 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans423 Views0 Comments
You may also like...