N.O.R.E. & the Militainment have been prepping the release of their DRINKS EP for months, and now its finally here.
Fabolous released his new album, The Young OG Project, on iTunes yesterday. If you haven't purchased it as a Christmas gift to yourself yet, you can stream it first via Spotify below.
Tonight, it's our pleasure to bring you an exclusive stream of Luu Breeze's new EP, Goodbye Farewell Remember. The new four track effort will be available to purchase shortly, but before you do that, check it out in advance by streaming it on HNHH.
Termanology is forever on a grind, and today blesses fans with a full stream for his latest project, Shut Up And Rap, taking aim at rappers who are all talk and no substance, and possibly also those rappers who sing more than they spit. He opens the album wit
With December 1st already upon us, Cam’ron quietly came through and released his 6th and final installment in his 1st Of The Month EP series.
While only 22, Thelonious Martin has worked with a great number of high profile artists, making a name for himself in the production game. Today, he releases his debut project, which is not dissimilar to a J.
We weren't expecting this, but Paul Wall comes through this morning with a full new album and stream. The Houston native rpcolaims himself the 'po-up poet' on his latest opus, so there will be plenty of lean-worthy records here.
K. Michelle is getting ready to release her sophomore album, Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart?, on December 9th, but before impacts, VH1 is allowing fans to stream the entire thing for free a full week early.
Ghostface Killah has been heavy with the leaks as we lead up to his solo album, 36 Seasons, and today he's letting us hear the entire record before its scheduled release on December 9th.
OG Maco exploded onto the scene with his infectiously aggressive ditty "U Guessed It", which attached big personality to its minimal production and video, and had at least 12 million people (including Beyonce?) looking.
James Fauntleroy has been working as a songwriter behind the scenes for some time, but in the last year or so we've really seen him come into the foreground of the music industry. Appearing on tracks like Drake's "Girls Love Beyonce", J.
Wu-Tang Clan released the thought-provoking title track "A Better Tomorrow" yesterday, and slightly less than a week before the album is expected to drop, Warner (the Germany branch of the label, for whatever reason) has released an official album stream for i
Although some may argue that Billboard's methods of charting hit songs and album sales will always be obsolete in the age of illegal downloading, free mixtapes and streaming services, the company's actually made quite a few changes over the past few years to m
Too Short has been in the game for over the past 20 years and yet he still continues to stay relevant. On Tuesday, the Bay Area legend put out his latest effort, 19,999, which can now be streamed for free thanks to Spotify users.
The Lox are following up their surprise EP from 2013, The Trinity, with The Trinity: 2nd Sermon. The EP hit the interwebs last night, and the New York rap group have decided to make it available to stream via Spotify (better than no stream at all, right?).
Bobby Shmurda is ready to capitalize just a bit off his viral "Shmoney Dance" and "Hot Nigga" record (which continues to climb the charts), with his first release via a major label, Shmurda She Wrote.
Joe Budden's debut EP, Some Love Lost, is now in stores, which nowadays really only means on thing: it's also available on Spotify. The new project finds Joe in his "ordinary Joe" mode, digging deep into his personal issues to draw some captivating music.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine4,774 Views35 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,453 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL10,091 Views51 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape23,649 Views53 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,691 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,867 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,811 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,592 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death28,180 Views54 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,859 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape14,997 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,535 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,496 Views62 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,766 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,811 Views17 Comments