A month before Murs drops Have a Nice Life, the L.A. rapper gives us the video to "No More Control", his latest single. "No More Control" is a piece of "educated street music", which features Fools Gold artist MNDR singing the hook.
Strange Music has never been a label to do things the traditional way; they're called "Strange" for a reason after all. Of all of the bizarre things the label has done over the years, this Strangegiving promotional ad may just rank near the tippy-top.
Pulp Fiction is one of those classic films that demand to be watched every time the option is presented. In a way, CES Cru's "Jimmy Stewart" is a lot like Quentin's film: it's addictive, high-energy, and a little on the zany side.
Rittz's newly-released album Next To Nothing was a long time coming. The Atlanta native has been hustling in the rap game for years, and finally nabbed a deal with Strange Music for an impressive commercial debut.
Earlier today, Atlanta native Rittz shared audio of a new track with the baldfaced title, "White Rapper." Now the autobiographical joint has a video just hours later, which alternates between showing Rittz writing and rapping in front of an oddly-shaped screen
Jumping off tour for a day in KCMO, Strange Music's Ces Cru took some time to shoot the black-and-white visuals for their latest single "Sound Bite." The first peek at their upcoming album, the awesomely-titled Codename: Stripper Ego, the song is available on
Strange Music is definitely in the building. Talking exclusively to HotNewHipHop, Slumerican's Rittz touches on his upcoming album Next To Nothing, touring, working with YelaWolf, doing laundry on tour and a whole lot more.
Tech N9ne Feat. Godemis, Stevie Stone, Murs Wrekonize, Bernz, Kutt Calhoun, Ubiquitous Prozak & Krizz Kaliko "Strangeulation Cypher" Video
Tech N9ne just released a Strange Music compilation album, and throughout the runtime, there are quite a few cypher's that show off the ferocious double time-style adopted by much of the crew.
Earlier this month, Tech N9ne announced the album Strangeulation and shared its guest-heavy tracklist. Now he's given an interview to Stupid Dope in which he discusses the new album and talks about "Fragile," his recent record with Kendrick Lamar.
CEOs of Strangeland Travis & Tech N9ne give Karen Civil a tour of new digs in Kansas City, which set them back about $4 million. Congrats to Tech on the dope studio!How do you feel about the production here?
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks48 Views0 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years1,861 Views19 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project779 Views9 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 261,523 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract2,140 Views8 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?12,770 Views47 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West8,149 Views55 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp3,888 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace9,411 Views40 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz3,564 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins3,094 Views20 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL5,733 Views33 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged16,450 Views73 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer5,062 Views55 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"1,955 Views9 Comments
You may also like...