Since Murs released his last album, 2012's Yumiko: Curse of the Merch Girl, a lot has changed for him, namely a move from a major label to an indie.
A month before Murs drops Have a Nice Life, the L.A. rapper gives us the video to "No More Control", his latest single. "No More Control" is a piece of "educated street music", which features Fools Gold artist MNDR singing the hook.
Strange Music has never been a label to do things the traditional way; they're called "Strange" for a reason after all. Of all of the bizarre things the label has done over the years, this Strangegiving promotional ad may just rank near the tippy-top.
Pulp Fiction is one of those classic films that demand to be watched every time the option is presented. In a way, CES Cru's "Jimmy Stewart" is a lot like Quentin's film: it's addictive, high-energy, and a little on the zany side.
Rittz's newly-released album Next To Nothing was a long time coming. The Atlanta native has been hustling in the rap game for years, and finally nabbed a deal with Strange Music for an impressive commercial debut.
Earlier today, Atlanta native Rittz shared audio of a new track with the baldfaced title, "White Rapper." Now the autobiographical joint has a video just hours later, which alternates between showing Rittz writing and rapping in front of an oddly-shaped screen
Jumping off tour for a day in KCMO, Strange Music's Ces Cru took some time to shoot the black-and-white visuals for their latest single "Sound Bite." The first peek at their upcoming album, the awesomely-titled Codename: Stripper Ego, the song is available on
Strange Music is definitely in the building. Talking exclusively to HotNewHipHop, Slumerican's Rittz touches on his upcoming album Next To Nothing, touring, working with YelaWolf, doing laundry on tour and a whole lot more.
Tech N9ne Feat. Godemis, Stevie Stone, Murs Wrekonize, Bernz, Kutt Calhoun, Ubiquitous Prozak & Krizz Kaliko "Strangeulation Cypher" Video
Tech N9ne just released a Strange Music compilation album, and throughout the runtime, there are quite a few cypher's that show off the ferocious double time-style adopted by much of the crew.
Earlier this month, Tech N9ne announced the album Strangeulation and shared its guest-heavy tracklist. Now he's given an interview to Stupid Dope in which he discusses the new album and talks about "Fragile," his recent record with Kendrick Lamar.
CEOs of Strangeland Travis & Tech N9ne give Karen Civil a tour of new digs in Kansas City, which set them back about $4 million. Congrats to Tech on the dope studio!How do you feel about the production here?
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine4,555 Views35 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,392 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL9,892 Views51 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape23,305 Views53 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,640 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,778 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,787 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,529 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death27,623 Views54 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,820 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape14,902 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,426 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,460 Views62 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,739 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,788 Views17 Comments