Today marks the release of Murs' Have A Nice Life, his first since 2013's Yumiko: Curse of the Merch Girl and first as a Strange Music signee.
Since Murs released his last album, 2012's Yumiko: Curse of the Merch Girl, a lot has changed for him, namely a move from a major label to an indie.
Even though Tech N9ne has spent years cranking out a series of collaboration albums, he couldn’t resist inviting his (wildly talented) rapping friends to join in on the fun on his latest album, Special Effects.
After drumming up hype by dropping the Eminem collab, "Speedom (Wwc2)," a few weeks ago, Tech N9ne officially releases his new album today. Stream the 24-track Special Effects below, and buy it here.
A month before Murs drops Have a Nice Life, the L.A. rapper gives us the video to "No More Control", his latest single. "No More Control" is a piece of "educated street music", which features Fools Gold artist MNDR singing the hook.
Tech N9ne has been having a successful run the past few years, and keeping the momentum going, he'll be back in 2015 with yet another album under his belt.
Strange Music has never been a label to do things the traditional way; they're called "Strange" for a reason after all. Of all of the bizarre things the label has done over the years, this Strangegiving promotional ad may just rank near the tippy-top.
It seems like every other day we get a new tour announcement from Tech N9ne. Dude never stops touring, which is one of the main reasons he landed so high on Forbes' Hip-Hop Cash Kings list this year (#16).
Years after the release of his debut album Follow Me Home, TDE's Jay Rock has officially parted ways with Tech N9ne's Strange Music label.
Pulp Fiction is one of those classic films that demand to be watched every time the option is presented. In a way, CES Cru's "Jimmy Stewart" is a lot like Quentin's film: it's addictive, high-energy, and a little on the zany side.
Tech N9ne found himself amid mainstream rap stars today on Forbes' annual Hip-Hop Cash Kings list. The decidedly underground rapper pops up on their list at #16, earning $8 million. Considering how much this guy tours, it's kind of unsurprising.
It's no secret that hip-hop at large is lacking in original content. If the music isn't about money, it's about sex; if it's not about sex, it's about who's the hardest (no pun intended); if not who's hardest, it's about hip-hop itself.
Rittz's newly-released album Next To Nothing was a long time coming. The Atlanta native has been hustling in the rap game for years, and finally nabbed a deal with Strange Music for an impressive commercial debut.
Earlier today, Atlanta native Rittz shared audio of a new track with the baldfaced title, "White Rapper." Now the autobiographical joint has a video just hours later, which alternates between showing Rittz writing and rapping in front of an oddly-shaped screen
Jumping off tour for a day in KCMO, Strange Music's Ces Cru took some time to shoot the black-and-white visuals for their latest single "Sound Bite." The first peek at their upcoming album, the awesomely-titled Codename: Stripper Ego, the song is available on
Strange Music is definitely in the building. Talking exclusively to HotNewHipHop, Slumerican's Rittz touches on his upcoming album Next To Nothing, touring, working with YelaWolf, doing laundry on tour and a whole lot more.
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women14,796 Views32 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay4,818 Views24 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco16,945 Views35 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,402 Views19 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity8,052 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend11,560 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,881 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2315,869 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums7,397 Views15 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,642 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs135,432 Views204 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine10,029 Views46 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,871 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,756 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape34,309 Views70 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video821 Views