Drake's OVO imprint has become a brand in and of itself, as most crew/labels are warrant to do these days. OVO has done several capsule collections in the past, most recently, OVO teamed up with Capcom for a street fighter inspired line of clothing.
Tyga is prepared to bring his Last Kings branding and label to the next level, with the opening of his new Last Kings flagship store in L.A. T-Raww spared no expense to decorate the store, dropping more than $120,000 on it.
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"0 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape3,520 Views6 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together1,846 Views35 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album16,164 Views84 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance81,511 Views228 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape7,998 Views57 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring38,583 Views220 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More9,706 Views12 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee13,776 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign To Release "Airplane Mode" Mixtape Tomorrow9,311 Views33 Comments
- Rihanna Named One Of "The Greats" By NYTimes Style Magazine3,555 Views34 Comments
- Lil Durk & Dej Loaf: "Next Big Hip-Hop Couple"27,292 Views67 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Cypher To Feature Vince Staples, Redman, & More26,600 Views136 Comments
- DJ Khaled Announces Album Release Date, Two Singles Dropping Today14,756 Views77 Comments