Drake's OVO imprint has become a brand in and of itself, as most crew/labels are warrant to do these days. OVO has done several capsule collections in the past, most recently, OVO teamed up with Capcom for a street fighter inspired line of clothing.
Tyga is prepared to bring his Last Kings branding and label to the next level, with the opening of his new Last Kings flagship store in L.A. T-Raww spared no expense to decorate the store, dropping more than $120,000 on it.
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend290 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 2,082 Views28 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"1,502 Views11 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake2,789 Views18 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,160 Views3 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"30,687 Views341 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?25,851 Views157 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"8,989 Views23 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,619 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine6,378 Views21 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group21,261 Views33 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist27,847 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries10,518 Views17 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,553 Views0 Comments