Drake's OVO imprint has become a brand in and of itself, as most crew/labels are warrant to do these days. OVO has done several capsule collections in the past, most recently, OVO teamed up with Capcom for a street fighter inspired line of clothing.
Tyga is prepared to bring his Last Kings branding and label to the next level, with the opening of his new Last Kings flagship store in L.A. T-Raww spared no expense to decorate the store, dropping more than $120,000 on it.
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL411 Views5 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"2,488 Views26 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More12,782 Views28 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork3,430 Views18 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism10,360 Views45 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same36,243 Views86 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,018 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song21,909 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,486 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour19,355 Views77 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter11,652 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's29,157 Views58 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,235 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal13,506 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,942 Views2 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)174 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,123 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,338 Views