Drake's OVO imprint has become a brand in and of itself, as most crew/labels are warrant to do these days. OVO has done several capsule collections in the past, most recently, OVO teamed up with Capcom for a street fighter inspired line of clothing.
Tyga is prepared to bring his Last Kings branding and label to the next level, with the opening of his new Last Kings flagship store in L.A. T-Raww spared no expense to decorate the store, dropping more than $120,000 on it.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]639 Views1 Comment
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account14,273 Views39 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back11,086 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,371 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media8,404 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah14,010 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address29,887 Views149 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana43,326 Views141 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,112 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo57,731 Views122 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta42,650 Views108 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,820 Views41 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 2510,100 Views24 Comments
You may also like...