The hip hop crew is an essential part of success. Whether big or small, every rapper has an entourage.
Wu-Tang Clan soulquarians Common Erykah Badu D'Angelo death row Young Money cash money Black Hippy Kendrick Lamar ScHoolboy Q Jay Rock Ab-Soul Method Man GZA RZA Raekwon Ghostface Killah stones throw Madlib J Dilla peanut butter wolf G-Unit Lloyd Banks 50 Cent bad boy p diddy Diddy Notorious B.I.G. Tupac Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre Suge Knight d12 Eminem Proof Bizarre dungeon family OutKast goodie mobb cee-lo Andre 3000 Big Boi
Stones Throw Records is a label responsible for many classic albums from underground artists, including Madlib, MF DOOM and of course J Dilla. Founded in 1996, it's built a well-respected reputation of putting out high quality rap from oft-slept-on MCs.
"Cue 06" is a new instrumental single from elusive hip-hop maestro Madlib, included on the soundtrack to Stones Throw Records' new auto-documentary Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton, which is now available on DVD and Blu-Ray (with the soundtrack included) here.
Stone's Throw emcee/producer Jonwayne's "The Desert" is the latest instalment in BBC Radio personality Annie Mac's "Free Music Mondays" series, featuring his frequent collaborator Oliver The 2nd on the assist. The cut is unconventional, to say the least.
A new reveal from veteran L.A. emcee/producer Madlib's upcoming 30-track "Rock Konducta Vol. 1-2" project, the latest instalment in his ongoing Beat Konducta series, inspired by international kraut, prog and psych rock from the 60s-80s.
The latest visual from Homeboy Sandman finds him skipping rope on a rooftop at varying speeds. Directed by Pace Rivers, "Men Are Mortal" is included on Homeboy's new "Kool Herc: Fertile Crescent" EP. Cop it on Amazon.
A new visual from Lord Quas' recent album "Yessir Whatever", produced by Madlib, featuring Charlotta Strömberg and directed by Tuomas Vauhkonen and Jeremias Nieminen. Catch the vibe. Who else would you like to have seen on this video?
Bump Brothers Can't See Me , the latest cut from Quasimoto which features Madlib on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, June 6th, 2013. Quasimoto's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Brothers Can't See Me is no exception.
Rare interview and live performance footage from the Beat Konducta himself. How do you feel about the production here? Have you heard Madlib's Black Widow? If you dig this, visit Madlib's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?9,805 Views29 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview53,660 Views77 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend8,883 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"53,209 Views150 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"73,585 Views327 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,343 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted13,745 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,127 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction16,112 Views73 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week9,698 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 72,807 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night51,873 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"80,672 Views130 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,167 Views4 Comments
You may also like...