The hip hop crew is an essential part of success. Whether big or small, every rapper has an entourage.
Wu-Tang Clan soulquarians Common Erykah Badu D'Angelo death row Young Money cash money Black Hippy Kendrick Lamar ScHoolboy Q Jay Rock Ab-Soul Method Man GZA RZA Raekwon Ghostface Killah stones throw Madlib J Dilla peanut butter wolf G-Unit Lloyd Banks 50 Cent bad boy p diddy Diddy Notorious B.I.G. Tupac Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre Suge Knight d12 Eminem Proof Bizarre dungeon family OutKast goodie mobb cee-lo Andre 3000 Big Boi
Stones Throw Records is a label responsible for many classic albums from underground artists, including Madlib, MF DOOM and of course J Dilla. Founded in 1996, it's built a well-respected reputation of putting out high quality rap from oft-slept-on MCs.
"Cue 06" is a new instrumental single from elusive hip-hop maestro Madlib, included on the soundtrack to Stones Throw Records' new auto-documentary Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton, which is now available on DVD and Blu-Ray (with the soundtrack included) here.
Stone's Throw emcee/producer Jonwayne's "The Desert" is the latest instalment in BBC Radio personality Annie Mac's "Free Music Mondays" series, featuring his frequent collaborator Oliver The 2nd on the assist. The cut is unconventional, to say the least.
A new reveal from veteran L.A. emcee/producer Madlib's upcoming 30-track "Rock Konducta Vol. 1-2" project, the latest instalment in his ongoing Beat Konducta series, inspired by international kraut, prog and psych rock from the 60s-80s.
The latest visual from Homeboy Sandman finds him skipping rope on a rooftop at varying speeds. Directed by Pace Rivers, "Men Are Mortal" is included on Homeboy's new "Kool Herc: Fertile Crescent" EP. Cop it on Amazon.
A new visual from Lord Quas' recent album "Yessir Whatever", produced by Madlib, featuring Charlotta Strömberg and directed by Tuomas Vauhkonen and Jeremias Nieminen. Catch the vibe. Who else would you like to have seen on this video?
Bump Brothers Can't See Me , the latest cut from Quasimoto which features Madlib on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, June 6th, 2013. Quasimoto's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Brothers Can't See Me is no exception.
Rare interview and live performance footage from the Beat Konducta himself. How do you feel about the production here? Have you heard Madlib's Black Widow? If you dig this, visit Madlib's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension1,987 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around5,555 Views31 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date2,206 Views18 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"4,268 Views18 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"8,432 Views47 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,643 Views23 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,167 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See22,489 Views147 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,342 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum23,657 Views134 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?13,804 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby23,582 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus22,999 Views96 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"7,558 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works586 Views0 Comments