The hip hop crew is an essential part of success. Whether big or small, every rapper has an entourage.
Wu-Tang Clan soulquarians Common Erykah Badu D'Angelo death row Young Money cash money Black Hippy Kendrick Lamar ScHoolboy Q Jay Rock Ab-Soul Method Man GZA RZA Raekwon Ghostface Killah stones throw Madlib J Dilla peanut butter wolf G-Unit Lloyd Banks 50 Cent bad boy p diddy Diddy Notorious B.I.G. Tupac Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre Suge Knight d12 Eminem Proof Bizarre dungeon family OutKast goodie mobb cee-lo Andre 3000 Big Boi
Stones Throw Records is a label responsible for many classic albums from underground artists, including Madlib, MF DOOM and of course J Dilla. Founded in 1996, it's built a well-respected reputation of putting out high quality rap from oft-slept-on MCs.
"Cue 06" is a new instrumental single from elusive hip-hop maestro Madlib, included on the soundtrack to Stones Throw Records' new auto-documentary Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton, which is now available on DVD and Blu-Ray (with the soundtrack included) here.
Stone's Throw emcee/producer Jonwayne's "The Desert" is the latest instalment in BBC Radio personality Annie Mac's "Free Music Mondays" series, featuring his frequent collaborator Oliver The 2nd on the assist. The cut is unconventional, to say the least.
A new reveal from veteran L.A. emcee/producer Madlib's upcoming 30-track "Rock Konducta Vol. 1-2" project, the latest instalment in his ongoing Beat Konducta series, inspired by international kraut, prog and psych rock from the 60s-80s.
The latest visual from Homeboy Sandman finds him skipping rope on a rooftop at varying speeds. Directed by Pace Rivers, "Men Are Mortal" is included on Homeboy's new "Kool Herc: Fertile Crescent" EP. Cop it on Amazon.
A new visual from Lord Quas' recent album "Yessir Whatever", produced by Madlib, featuring Charlotta Strömberg and directed by Tuomas Vauhkonen and Jeremias Nieminen. Catch the vibe. Who else would you like to have seen on this video?
Bump Brothers Can't See Me , the latest cut from Quasimoto which features Madlib on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, June 6th, 2013. Quasimoto's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Brothers Can't See Me is no exception.
Rare interview and live performance footage from the Beat Konducta himself. How do you feel about the production here? Have you heard Madlib's Black Widow? If you dig this, visit Madlib's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
- 10 California Locations Mentioned On Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"721 Views7 Comments
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Abstaining From Sex3,674 Views30 Comments
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"1,429 Views7 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM882,223 Views16 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members2,834 Views0 Comments
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"2,889 Views23 Comments
- Stream Statik Selektah's New Album "Lucky 7"1,339 Views10 Comments
- 50 Cent & Jake Gyllenhaal Cover VIBE Magazine2,235 Views17 Comments
- Rick Ross Reportedly Prepping New Album "Black Dollar"8,391 Views43 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 29 - July 53,010 Views3 Comments
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement20,654 Views46 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years34,409 Views264 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop6,593 Views3 Comments