The hip hop crew is an essential part of success. Whether big or small, every rapper has an entourage.
Wu-Tang Clan soulquarians Common Erykah Badu D'Angelo death row Young Money cash money Black Hippy Kendrick Lamar ScHoolboy Q Jay Rock Ab-Soul Method Man GZA RZA Raekwon Ghostface Killah stones throw Madlib J Dilla peanut butter wolf G-Unit Lloyd Banks 50 Cent bad boy p diddy Diddy Notorious B.I.G. Tupac Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre Suge Knight d12 Eminem Proof Bizarre dungeon family OutKast goodie mobb cee-lo Andre 3000 Big Boi
Stones Throw Records is a label responsible for many classic albums from underground artists, including Madlib, MF DOOM and of course J Dilla. Founded in 1996, it's built a well-respected reputation of putting out high quality rap from oft-slept-on MCs.
"Cue 06" is a new instrumental single from elusive hip-hop maestro Madlib, included on the soundtrack to Stones Throw Records' new auto-documentary Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton, which is now available on DVD and Blu-Ray (with the soundtrack included) here.
Stone's Throw emcee/producer Jonwayne's "The Desert" is the latest instalment in BBC Radio personality Annie Mac's "Free Music Mondays" series, featuring his frequent collaborator Oliver The 2nd on the assist. The cut is unconventional, to say the least.
A new reveal from veteran L.A. emcee/producer Madlib's upcoming 30-track "Rock Konducta Vol. 1-2" project, the latest instalment in his ongoing Beat Konducta series, inspired by international kraut, prog and psych rock from the 60s-80s.
The latest visual from Homeboy Sandman finds him skipping rope on a rooftop at varying speeds. Directed by Pace Rivers, "Men Are Mortal" is included on Homeboy's new "Kool Herc: Fertile Crescent" EP. Cop it on Amazon.
A new visual from Lord Quas' recent album "Yessir Whatever", produced by Madlib, featuring Charlotta Strömberg and directed by Tuomas Vauhkonen and Jeremias Nieminen. Catch the vibe. Who else would you like to have seen on this video?
Bump Brothers Can't See Me , the latest cut from Quasimoto which features Madlib on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, June 6th, 2013. Quasimoto's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Brothers Can't See Me is no exception.
Rare interview and live performance footage from the Beat Konducta himself. How do you feel about the production here? Have you heard Madlib's Black Widow? If you dig this, visit Madlib's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”10,694 Views49 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"4,883 Views20 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For502 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston4,552 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles11,134 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed176,829 Views342 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear6,458 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For6,632 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night16,124 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt25,169 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,771 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,744 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,369 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,556 Views27 Comments