Don Trip and Starlito are a force to be reckoned with, as evidenced by last year's collaborative effort, Stepbrothers 2. The southern duo have come together once again, unfortunately only for one track on Trip's new Randy Savage mixtape.
Evidence and producer Alchemist, collectively known as Step Brothers, are gearing up to release their joint effort Lord Steppington on January 21st. Today they let go a new cut off the album which feature New York's Action Bronson.
Check out Christmas I'll Be Steppin, the latest track from R. Kelly, which dropped on Thursday, October 17th, 2013. R. Kelly's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Christmas I'll Be Steppin has further strengthened that fact.
Stream Nothing To See/Hear, the newest drop from Step Brothers. The cut was released on Sunday, September 22nd, 2013. Things are looking better for Step Brothers with each new release, which Nothing To See/Hear has proven yet again.
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"1 View0 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption6,896 Views39 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together5,491 Views49 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist3,146 Views13 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino2,598 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label3,608 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season1,522 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans3,356 Views21 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald6,758 Views44 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"18,941 Views76 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4016,988 Views71 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot9,530 Views39 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"13,992 Views70 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection4,173 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"10,326 Views40 Comments