Bump Bounce It (Remix 2.0), the latest cut from Juicy J which features Trey Songz & Wiz Khalifa on the assist. It dropped on Wednesday, November 20th, 2013. Juicy J's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Bounce It (Remix 2.0) is no exception.
Listen to Bounce It (Remix), the new track by Juicy J featuring Trey Songz & Wiz Khalifa which was dropped on Wednesday, November 20th, 2013.
Stream Ain't No Comin Down (Remix), the newest drop from Juicy J which features T.I.. The cut was released on Friday, August 9th, 2013. Things are looking better for Juicy J with each new release, which Ain't No Comin Down (Remix) has proven yet again.
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine11,543 Views83 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On7,762 Views46 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title9,543 Views103 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit14,194 Views21 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"13,047 Views55 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine10,997 Views146 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month11,062 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks9,680 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped73,368 Views211 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20159,875 Views25 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"24,570 Views157 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments29,481 Views208 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?12,977 Views49 Comments