Stalley dropped his long-awaited debut album last year, but since then he's been relatively quiet. Just as we were beginning to wonder what was next for the MMG rapper, he's announced a new project dropping this week, by the name of The Laughing Introvert.
Rick Ross and the Maybach Music Group have taken their time with Stalley. Signed in 2011, the same year as Meek Mill and Wale (who were almost immediately launched in to mainstream eyes), the MC is just getting a proper debut album released.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Stalley Announces Title Of Debut Album [Update: Release Date & Album Cover Revealed] Sep 15, 2014 at 10:15pm
MMG has put out plenty of successful albums, but it's generally the big three (Rick Ross, Meek Mill, and Wale) that have been given the proper shine. Meanwhile artists like Gunplay and Rockie Fresh have been put on the back burner.
MMG artist Stalley dropped his "Honest Cowboy" mixtape on September 17th. As part of the celebration, Stalley got an exclusive "Honest Cowboy" LeBron X Elite iD.
This week was a good one for hip-hop. The BET Hip-Hop Awards delivered cyphers from plenty of rappers, and Curren$y hopped on a track with his former YMCMB bosses, Lil Wayne and Birdman, which was pretty cool.
This week we don't have too many songs for your to look through.
Stalley Announces "Honest Cowboy" Mixtape [Update: Artwork & Tracklist Revealed] Aug 1, 2013 at 07:47pm
Stalley recently dropped a free song titled "Raise Your Weapons," and today he reveals there are more of those on the way, with the announcement of an upcoming mixtape, Honest Cowboy.
Underrated Audio brings you four tracks from the past seven days that didn't get enough looks. This week Kidd Kidd offers a tribute to both Trayvon Martin and Ahlittia North, Sango drops some music to vibe too with help from JMSN, R.A.
This week's Underrated Audio gathers four tracks of varying kinds for your listening pleasure.
MMG's Stalley shot the video for his "Swangin" single in his hometown of Massillon, Ohio on Friday afternoon. Although Rick Ross, Rockie Fresh, and Omarion were on set, there was no sign of veteran Houston emcee Scarface, who is featured on the track.
- Staff Picks (September 4)3 Views0 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend440 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 2,399 Views38 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"1,788 Views12 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake3,204 Views20 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,246 Views3 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"31,755 Views345 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?25,851 Views157 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,050 Views23 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,698 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine6,442 Views21 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group21,467 Views33 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist27,935 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries10,572 Views17 Comments