DJ EFN is Miami-based, but his location certainly isn't indicative of his choice in collaborators.
Stalley's Ohio single, "Always Into Something" scored an L.A. presence with the increasingly in-demand Ty Dolla $ign providing the hook, and a new remix only increases that presence.
If there are two things that Gunplay, Stalley and Curren$y all share, its their love for both classic cars and marijuana. Today, they a share a video that celebrates both of those passions. Check out the "Chain Smokin" visuals above.
Rick Ross and the Maybach Music Group have taken their time with Stalley. Signed in 2011, the same year as Meek Mill and Wale (who were almost immediately launched in to mainstream eyes), the MC is just getting a proper debut album released.
It took some time, but after years of waiting on the MMG bench, Stalley finally got a release date for his debut album. The record, titled Ohio is due out later this month, and the rollout has been fast and furious.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Stalley is currently gearing up to release his long-awaited debut album Ohio, and earlier this week he dropped off a track from the project that features his Maybach Music Group label boss, Rick Ross.
Just when it seemed Stalley was going to have to wait forever to put out his MMG debut, the rollout for his album jumped to hyper speed.
After giving us the heads up earlier this evening, Ricky Rozay delivers on his word and shares with us his newest release “Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted” featuring fellow MMG member Stalley.
Stalley Announces Title Of Debut Album [Update: Release Date & Album Cover Revealed] Sep 15, 2014 at 10:15pm
MMG has put out plenty of successful albums, but it's generally the big three (Rick Ross, Meek Mill, and Wale) that have been given the proper shine. Meanwhile artists like Gunplay and Rockie Fresh have been put on the back burner.
Over the past few weeks, underrated MMG rapper Stalley has been staging a comeback that will lead up to his debut album, Ohio. Fittingly, the OH spitter got the invite to The Breakfast Club to discuss his roots, his label and his album rollout.
So far, the only new Stalley songs we've heard in 2014 have been about cars.
Rick Ross has hit us with a remix of Mastermind deep cut, "Black & White", and he's tapped the more under-appreciated members of the crew to drop verses, as well as the always on-point Killer Mike. Ferguson looms over the track, with Ross adapting the hook to
Fans of Stalley have been rejoicing all week at the MMG rapper's return and announcement of his upcoming album, Ohio. Today, the bearded MC visited Sway In The Morning to discuss his return and kick a freestyle. The rest of the interview can be viewed here.
Stalley announced a release date for his debut album with MMG Ohio yesterday, and along with that he debuted a new single/music video for "Jackin' Chevys." He isn't slowing down today, following it up with a Ty Dolla $ign-featured banger "Always Into Something
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark3,453 Views21 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"8,502 Views38 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece23,138 Views41 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 233,087 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak40,740 Views106 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"2,997 Views16 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women71,373 Views116 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay16,284 Views54 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco40,023 Views52 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,693 Views16 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity10,014 Views53 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend15,506 Views17 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,396 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2318,779 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums9,141 Views16 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video884 Views