After sharing "Ever Since" feat. Stalley & Ray Jr. a couple weeks back, MistaRogers treats us to the track's new video in an HNHH premiere.
Ohio native MistaRogers is currently preparing for the release of his forthcoming DJ Drama-hosted mixtape Dying To Live, which drops July 21st.
DJ EFN is Miami-based, but his location certainly isn't indicative of his choice in collaborators.
Stalley's Ohio single, "Always Into Something" scored an L.A. presence with the increasingly in-demand Ty Dolla $ign providing the hook, and a new remix only increases that presence.
If there are two things that Gunplay, Stalley and Curren$y all share, its their love for both classic cars and marijuana. Today, they a share a video that celebrates both of those passions. Check out the "Chain Smokin" visuals above.
Rick Ross and the Maybach Music Group have taken their time with Stalley. Signed in 2011, the same year as Meek Mill and Wale (who were almost immediately launched in to mainstream eyes), the MC is just getting a proper debut album released.
It took some time, but after years of waiting on the MMG bench, Stalley finally got a release date for his debut album. The record, titled Ohio is due out later this month, and the rollout has been fast and furious.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Stalley is currently gearing up to release his long-awaited debut album Ohio, and earlier this week he dropped off a track from the project that features his Maybach Music Group label boss, Rick Ross.
Just when it seemed Stalley was going to have to wait forever to put out his MMG debut, the rollout for his album jumped to hyper speed.
After giving us the heads up earlier this evening, Ricky Rozay delivers on his word and shares with us his newest release “Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted” featuring fellow MMG member Stalley.
Stalley Announces Title Of Debut Album [Update: Release Date & Album Cover Revealed] Sep 15, 2014 at 10:15pm
MMG has put out plenty of successful albums, but it's generally the big three (Rick Ross, Meek Mill, and Wale) that have been given the proper shine. Meanwhile artists like Gunplay and Rockie Fresh have been put on the back burner.
Over the past few weeks, underrated MMG rapper Stalley has been staging a comeback that will lead up to his debut album, Ohio. Fittingly, the OH spitter got the invite to The Breakfast Club to discuss his roots, his label and his album rollout.
So far, the only new Stalley songs we've heard in 2014 have been about cars.
Rick Ross has hit us with a remix of Mastermind deep cut, "Black & White", and he's tapped the more under-appreciated members of the crew to drop verses, as well as the always on-point Killer Mike. Ferguson looms over the track, with Ross adapting the hook to
Fans of Stalley have been rejoicing all week at the MMG rapper's return and announcement of his upcoming album, Ohio. Today, the bearded MC visited Sway In The Morning to discuss his return and kick a freestyle. The rest of the interview can be viewed here.
Stalley announced a release date for his debut album with MMG Ohio yesterday, and along with that he debuted a new single/music video for "Jackin' Chevys." He isn't slowing down today, following it up with a Ty Dolla $ign-featured banger "Always Into Something
- Meek Mill Disses Drake In Charlotte, NC150,167 Views598 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks82,027 Views136 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour32,234 Views34 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season2,083 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 3,784 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery22,143 Views63 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest17,231 Views79 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked24,776 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music8,667 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram59,345 Views137 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album17,479 Views49 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados12,719 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West12,588 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist22,907 Views107 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 5,390 Views0 Comments