DJ EFN is Miami-based, but his location certainly isn't indicative of his choice in collaborators.
Stalley's Ohio single, "Always Into Something" scored an L.A. presence with the increasingly in-demand Ty Dolla $ign providing the hook, and a new remix only increases that presence.
If there are two things that Gunplay, Stalley and Curren$y all share, its their love for both classic cars and marijuana. Today, they a share a video that celebrates both of those passions. Check out the "Chain Smokin" visuals above.
Rick Ross and the Maybach Music Group have taken their time with Stalley. Signed in 2011, the same year as Meek Mill and Wale (who were almost immediately launched in to mainstream eyes), the MC is just getting a proper debut album released.
It took some time, but after years of waiting on the MMG bench, Stalley finally got a release date for his debut album. The record, titled Ohio is due out later this month, and the rollout has been fast and furious.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Stalley is currently gearing up to release his long-awaited debut album Ohio, and earlier this week he dropped off a track from the project that features his Maybach Music Group label boss, Rick Ross.
Just when it seemed Stalley was going to have to wait forever to put out his MMG debut, the rollout for his album jumped to hyper speed.
After giving us the heads up earlier this evening, Ricky Rozay delivers on his word and shares with us his newest release “Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted” featuring fellow MMG member Stalley.
Stalley Announces Title Of Debut Album [Update: Release Date & Album Cover Revealed] Sep 15, 2014 at 10:15pm
MMG has put out plenty of successful albums, but it's generally the big three (Rick Ross, Meek Mill, and Wale) that have been given the proper shine. Meanwhile artists like Gunplay and Rockie Fresh have been put on the back burner.
Over the past few weeks, underrated MMG rapper Stalley has been staging a comeback that will lead up to his debut album, Ohio. Fittingly, the OH spitter got the invite to The Breakfast Club to discuss his roots, his label and his album rollout.
So far, the only new Stalley songs we've heard in 2014 have been about cars.
Rick Ross has hit us with a remix of Mastermind deep cut, "Black & White", and he's tapped the more under-appreciated members of the crew to drop verses, as well as the always on-point Killer Mike. Ferguson looms over the track, with Ross adapting the hook to
Fans of Stalley have been rejoicing all week at the MMG rapper's return and announcement of his upcoming album, Ohio. Today, the bearded MC visited Sway In The Morning to discuss his return and kick a freestyle. The rest of the interview can be viewed here.
Stalley announced a release date for his debut album with MMG Ohio yesterday, and along with that he debuted a new single/music video for "Jackin' Chevys." He isn't slowing down today, following it up with a Ty Dolla $ign-featured banger "Always Into Something
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today605 Views5 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj23,614 Views100 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal82,023 Views477 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"61,952 Views138 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"50,276 Views71 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,739 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,513 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"36,957 Views152 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,877 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"10,261 Views62 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram29,275 Views67 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"3,067 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,576 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,365 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,808 Views29 Comments
You may also like...