DJ EFN is Miami-based, but his location certainly isn't indicative of his choice in collaborators.
Stalley's Ohio single, "Always Into Something" scored an L.A. presence with the increasingly in-demand Ty Dolla $ign providing the hook, and a new remix only increases that presence.
If there are two things that Gunplay, Stalley and Curren$y all share, its their love for both classic cars and marijuana. Today, they a share a video that celebrates both of those passions. Check out the "Chain Smokin" visuals above.
Rick Ross and the Maybach Music Group have taken their time with Stalley. Signed in 2011, the same year as Meek Mill and Wale (who were almost immediately launched in to mainstream eyes), the MC is just getting a proper debut album released.
It took some time, but after years of waiting on the MMG bench, Stalley finally got a release date for his debut album. The record, titled Ohio is due out later this month, and the rollout has been fast and furious.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Stalley is currently gearing up to release his long-awaited debut album Ohio, and earlier this week he dropped off a track from the project that features his Maybach Music Group label boss, Rick Ross.
Just when it seemed Stalley was going to have to wait forever to put out his MMG debut, the rollout for his album jumped to hyper speed.
After giving us the heads up earlier this evening, Ricky Rozay delivers on his word and shares with us his newest release “Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted” featuring fellow MMG member Stalley.
Stalley Announces Title Of Debut Album [Update: Release Date & Album Cover Revealed] Sep 15, 2014 at 10:15 PM
MMG has put out plenty of successful albums, but it's generally the big three (Rick Ross, Meek Mill, and Wale) that have been given the proper shine. Meanwhile artists like Gunplay and Rockie Fresh have been put on the back burner.
Over the past few weeks, underrated MMG rapper Stalley has been staging a comeback that will lead up to his debut album, Ohio. Fittingly, the OH spitter got the invite to The Breakfast Club to discuss his roots, his label and his album rollout.
So far, the only new Stalley songs we've heard in 2014 have been about cars.
Rick Ross has hit us with a remix of Mastermind deep cut, "Black & White", and he's tapped the more under-appreciated members of the crew to drop verses, as well as the always on-point Killer Mike. Ferguson looms over the track, with Ross adapting the hook to
Fans of Stalley have been rejoicing all week at the MMG rapper's return and announcement of his upcoming album, Ohio. Today, the bearded MC visited Sway In The Morning to discuss his return and kick a freestyle. The rest of the interview can be viewed here.
Stalley announced a release date for his debut album with MMG Ohio yesterday, and along with that he debuted a new single/music video for "Jackin' Chevys." He isn't slowing down today, following it up with a Ty Dolla $ign-featured banger "Always Into Something
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1002 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 1,078 Views13 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video1,892 Views10 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates1,578 Views6 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"2,641 Views14 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"579 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years12,052 Views35 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event2,429 Views12 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled3,135 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn430 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration11,723 Views11 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club7,433 Views15 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation5,028 Views10 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting23,920 Views59 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da13,972 Views66 Comments