As most of you are probably aware by now, 50 Cent filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier in the week. This came to a shock as most, seeing as how many businesses Fif has his hands in.
The Calabasas adventures of Tyga continue today, with more house trouble rearing its head. It's been an extremely slow news day here, as you can tell, so no need to shout it out in the comments. We are aware.
Jay Z is about to throw his hat in to the music streaming service ring. The music mogul will likely compete with services like Beats Music, Google Play and Spotify after making a bid on the Scandinavian company Aspiro, which owns the streaming service WiMP.
Wu-Tang Clan's reunion album, A Better Tomorrow, is still awaiting official release, meanwhile we've been fed gritty singles like "Necklace" and "Ruckus In B Minor." The entire group isn't going heavy on the promo route for this album though, so it's likely
Not that Kanye West really needs the money, but the rapper reportedly turned down an offer from a Las Vegas casino which would have made him the highest-paid act in Vegas, topping Jennifer Lopez, Celine Dione and Britney Spears.
Bobby Shmurda Says He's Not Getting Paid From All His Shows [Update: Shmurda's Mom/Manager Speaks Out] Oct 17, 2014 at 09:19am
Bobby Shmurda may be one of the rappers with the most buzz right now, but he's not making any money off that, or so he said in a now-deleted Instagram post last night.
Iggy Azalea Denies She Has A Sex Tape [Update: Iggy Changes Her Tune, Sex Tape Does Exist] Sep 12, 2014 at 09:17am
Iggy Azalea has reportedly been offered a seven-figure sum for an alleged sex tape, however, the main issue is the fact that Iggy says it's not her in the tape.
What most music fans don’t know is that a major record label deal is not guaranteed change in your pocket. A recording contract is essentially a legal agreement which allows the record label to exploit an artist’s work through recorded material.
Nicki Minaj is facing a new lawsuit, but we have a feeling this is just pocket change for the mega star. The Pinkprint rapper is being sued by an entertainment company for $50,000 after allegedly flaking on her duties.
Jay Z & Beyonce Reportedly Earning A Combined $84 Million From "On The Run" Tour Jul 30, 2014 at 09:11am
Rumors about a divorce continue to fly around Beyonce and Jay Z, and with that comes reports from NYPost's Page Six that Bey was shopping for a $21.5 million apartment in Chelsea without Jay.
Jay Z & Beyonce's "On The Run" Tour Set To Become Second Most Successful Tour Ever Jun 23, 2014 at 10:45am
Despite there being rumors early on that Jay Z and Beyonce weren't selling enough tickets for their joint "On The Run" tour this summer, it's actually looking like it'll be quite the opposite.
Beastie Boys have been battling Monster energy drink in court for awhile now. It all began with a copyright violation suit filed by the Beastie Boys, centering around a "megamix" put together by DJ Z-Trip for a snowboarding recap video, sponsored by Monster.
Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
50 Cent's departure from Interscope was a long time coming, as the rapper reveals in a new interview with Business News Network, it took four years to negotiate. 50 says he received a payout of $23 million upon leaving Interscope.
Remember last month when 50 Cent called out a video vixen by the name of Sally Ferreira, for allegedly pretending to be his girlfriend and leaking photos from their video shoot together?
The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
J. Cole On "Rich Niggaz": "I Used To Have Such A Problem With People With Money" Dec 2, 2013 at 04:36pm
J. Cole's "Rich Niggaz" was one of the highlights from Born Sinner, dealing with some fairly personal subject matter for the rapper. The track finds Cole expressing his frustration with those who grew up privileged, while he struggled financially.
- Travis Scott Puts Fan-Shoving Security Guard In His Place5,214 Views72 Comments
- Scarface Arrested At BET Hip Hop Awards For Unpaid Child Support3,323 Views27 Comments
- Classic Rotation: AZ's 'Doe or Die'683 Views10 Comments
- Stream Jeezy's "Politically Correct EP"7,217 Views78 Comments
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today8,839 Views59 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More5,765 Views28 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems20,518 Views89 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival10,984 Views30 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition7,269 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)5,992 Views14 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye38,870 Views109 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far23,871 Views136 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay34,390 Views143 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie5,812 Views43 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"45,498 Views186 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video3,555 Views