Although Chief Keef has remained relatively quiet for the past month or so, he's back in the headlines once again. As reported by the irrepressible TMZ, it seems the young Glory Boy owes his landlord nearly $10,000 in back rent.
The latest visual from Chief Keef with Zaytoven on the beat. Look for it on his upcoming "Bang Pt. 2" mixtape.Let us know what you think, folks. Peep the new visual for Chief Keef's Chief Keef "Rejected By McDonald's" Video.
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks1,338 Views12 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks1,949 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside"8,557 Views28 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown18,449 Views35 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts15,533 Views34 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son9,491 Views16 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.14,478 Views33 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"23,920 Views108 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,540 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 873 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery6,937 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,617 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,050 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 15,269 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way20,618 Views89 Comments
You may also like...