As YMCMB continue to expand their business, choosing to sign artists who not only represent hip-hop but other genres as well, it looks like they want to step outside of the music industry all together.
Jay Z continually pushes to expand his business reach. Not satisfied with only being a rapper/entertainer he bought a minority share with the then New Jersey Nets.
Jay Z (no hyphen) has been doing various interviews after dropping his Magna Carta...Holy Grail LP, and the subject of his Roc Nation Sports Agency keeps coming up. After relinquishing his minority ownership of the Brooklyn Nets to become a sports agent wh
Recently Jay-Z announced his Roc Nation Sports player agency which was part of the Creative Artists Agency, and Jigga made splashes by signing New York Yankee Robinson Cano. The Brooklyn Nets owner then mentioned notions of becoming an agent in all sports, i
- Someone Already Made a Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account153 Views4 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back7,555 Views24 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 252,139 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media6,008 Views17 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah9,870 Views40 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address25,091 Views141 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana36,386 Views131 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,616 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo50,884 Views111 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta37,316 Views94 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth11,921 Views39 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,670 Views23 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault12,310 Views26 Comments
You may also like...