Sports and hip hop often go hand in hand. Rappers not only love to make sports analogies and references as frequently as possible, but they always show allegiance to their team/sport of choice often representing the city they are from.
"Control Beauty" is the latest release from Los Angeles duo TiRon & Ayomari, produced by $port. It was dropped with a quote from self-help author Wayne W. Dyer only: "Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change."
Montana walked Adrien Broner to his fight with Paulie Malignaggi at the Baclays Center last night. Can you appreciate the bars here? Did y'all catch French Montana's latest visual for French Montana "BTS Of "If I Die" " Video?
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?10,302 Views93 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"4,809 Views16 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers3,452 Views19 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine3,775 Views18 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group11,946 Views28 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist20,124 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries6,997 Views15 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,106 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around11,816 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,066 Views20 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"7,983 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"9,875 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,127 Views25 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,892 Views0 Comments