Was the inclusion of Gucci Mane, Soulja Boy a good call? How does this compare to Sponsor's previous work? Check out the latest video from Ray J & Shorty Mack, Ray J & Shorty Mack "Ray J & Shorty Mack - Beamer, Benz or Bentley (Women Lie) Remix " Video.
With HotNewHipHop as the presenting sponsor, Dizzy shouts out HNHH and talks about his upcoming "The Golden Age" Tour. Look out for upcoming behind-the-scenes footage of Dizzy and Funk Volume when he hits the road on September 7th.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal13,448 Views46 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"5,998 Views18 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"20,916 Views71 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,569 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date46,449 Views195 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,814 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test4,551 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"5,111 Views17 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness11,217 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed10,395 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party11,051 Views44 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,991 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"6,075 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs9,682 Views28 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,610 Views14 Comments
You may also like...