With HotNewHipHop as the presenting sponsor, Dizzy shouts out HNHH and talks about his upcoming "The Golden Age" Tour. Look out for upcoming behind-the-scenes footage of Dizzy and Funk Volume when he hits the road on September 7th.
Was the inclusion of Gucci Mane, Soulja Boy a good call? How does this compare to Sponsor's previous work? Check out the latest video from Ray J & Shorty Mack, Ray J & Shorty Mack "Ray J & Shorty Mack - Beamer, Benz or Bentley (Women Lie) Remix " Video.
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week957 Views10 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers6,727 Views28 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit9,757 Views26 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,040 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20152,060 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign10,282 Views37 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK6,366 Views26 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,725 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"9,989 Views45 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida8,063 Views69 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show5,204 Views19 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,007 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More9,014 Views53 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album4,075 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,972 Views32 Comments
You may also like...