It's been just over a month since we reported that MMG rapper Wale was splitting ways with his management team at Jay Z's Roc Nation and moving to 77 North Management, the same team responsible for the management of LeBron James.
The last time HNHH reported on Danity Kane, the group was on the verge of a brand new world tour--their first in six years. The group's return to fame, however, has come to a halt.
Jay Z and John Meneilly have worked closely for over a decade,with Meneilly serving as something of a manager for the rapper, though Jay was apparently always reluctant to refer to him as such.
After recently officially inking with We The Best, Vado talks about his decision to leave Interscope, and goes into detail about his relationship with Cam’Ron, and how Cam reacted when he decided to leave Dip Set. He says their relationship is fine,
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow642 Views6 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"464 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks7,402 Views27 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"3,003 Views5 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 2,798 Views30 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account17,349 Views41 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments6,048 Views29 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter21,168 Views52 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 297,871 Views63 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account24,605 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville53,719 Views65 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA17,126 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)5,997 Views26 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"28,754 Views121 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,691 Views14 Comments