It's been just over a month since we reported that MMG rapper Wale was splitting ways with his management team at Jay Z's Roc Nation and moving to 77 North Management, the same team responsible for the management of LeBron James.
The last time HNHH reported on Danity Kane, the group was on the verge of a brand new world tour--their first in six years. The group's return to fame, however, has come to a halt.
Jay Z and John Meneilly have worked closely for over a decade,with Meneilly serving as something of a manager for the rapper, though Jay was apparently always reluctant to refer to him as such.
After recently officially inking with We The Best, Vado talks about his decision to leave Interscope, and goes into detail about his relationship with Cam’Ron, and how Cam reacted when he decided to leave Dip Set. He says their relationship is fine,
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"6,222 Views63 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support11,776 Views93 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists28,766 Views160 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company23,666 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"18,766 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac12,910 Views80 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work35,216 Views103 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,767 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,238 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,104 Views34 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,643 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame3,098 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views23,985 Views150 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop15,167 Views76 Comments