It's been just over a month since we reported that MMG rapper Wale was splitting ways with his management team at Jay Z's Roc Nation and moving to 77 North Management, the same team responsible for the management of LeBron James.
The last time HNHH reported on Danity Kane, the group was on the verge of a brand new world tour--their first in six years. The group's return to fame, however, has come to a halt.
Jay Z and John Meneilly have worked closely for over a decade,with Meneilly serving as something of a manager for the rapper, though Jay was apparently always reluctant to refer to him as such.
After recently officially inking with We The Best, Vado talks about his decision to leave Interscope, and goes into detail about his relationship with Cam’Ron, and how Cam reacted when he decided to leave Dip Set. He says their relationship is fine,
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism7,303 Views38 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same26,059 Views74 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)5,328 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song15,418 Views41 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed3,501 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour16,158 Views63 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter10,085 Views46 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's24,460 Views53 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,812 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal11,895 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,615 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition6,172 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug17,649 Views77 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,762 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff14,834 Views121 Comments
You may also like...