Spenzo released his breakout cut "I'm So Sorry," which featured Young Thug and Meek Mill, last December, and it looks like his career is only picking up speed in 2015. He gave us five tracks last month, and here's his first new joint of February.
Just last week Spenzo was on HNHH with his new record "Head," and taking no breaks he returns again this week with "Choppa City." The 808 Mafia-produced joint features Bloody Jay and is sufficiently trappy, as Spenzo details life in his part of town.
Check out Type Of Way (Freestyle), the latest from Spenzo. The track was released on Wednesday, August 7th, 2013. Spenzo's chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Type Of Way (Freestyle) is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact.
Bump Commas (Remix), the latest cut from L.E.P. Bogus Boys featuring Young Jeezy, T.I., Mase & Spenzo on the assist. It was released on Wednesday, July 31st, 2013. Things are improving for L.E.P.
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)220 Views1 Comment
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye5,614 Views37 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far6,876 Views80 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay10,237 Views84 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie2,319 Views30 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"13,180 Views117 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram2,916 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum3,866 Views33 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs6,137 Views30 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke7,595 Views45 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"27,416 Views175 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support18,191 Views120 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists39,192 Views184 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company29,503 Views46 Comments
You may also like...