Tomorrow, Dr. Dre is dropping... something. Ice Cube said as much in an interview earlier this week, calling the release in question "an album inspired by the "Compton" movie," referring to the August 14th N.W.A.
Long in-the-works N.W.A. biopic "Straight Outta Compton" is finally scheduled to drop two weeks from Friday (on August 14th), but what about its almost equally-hyped soundtrack? Earlier this month, we got word from director F. Gary Gray that Dr.
Stream The "Southpaw" Soundtrack Feat. Eminem, Slaughterhouse, Action Bronson & More Jul 24, 2015 at 09:49am
"Southpaw," a boxing film starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Forest Whitaker, 50 Cent and Rachel McAdams, opens in theaters today, but more importantly for hip hop fans, the soundtrack's now on Spotify.
2K Sports announced in a press release that the NBA 2K16 soundtrack will be curated by DJ Mustard, DJ Khaled, & DJ Premier. With 50+ tracks and six new exclusives, it will be the biggest soundtrack in the history of the franchise.
That Eminem is executive producing the soundtrack for upcoming boxing film "Southpaw" came as a pleasant surprise. His lead single "Phenomenal" went hard.
Big Sean is being tapped for the upcoming film "Terminator Genisys," a continuation in the sci-fi series that stars Arnold Schwarzenegger.
"DOPE" Soundtrack Features Nas, Digital Underground, A Tribe Called Quest & More Jun 4, 2015 at 10:23am
This summer we'll see A$AP Rocky make his acting debut in the film "DOPE," executive produced by Pharrell. Although Rocky's name has been used heavily in the promotion of the film, he said during his CRWN interview that his role is actually pretty small.
Eminem's lengthy career has been littered with various endeavors, but the projects he attaches himself too always seem to make sense-- he's not out here making frivolous moves just 'cause.
We got a surprise back in March when the first trailer for the Jake Gyllenhaal-starring film "Southpaw" dropped with a snippet of a new Eminem song attached.
In the past few weeks, Wiz Khalifa has seen his single off the "Furious 7" soundtrack, ""See You Again," blow up, knocking off Bruno Mars' huge hit 'Uptown Funk" off the top of the chart and taking Khalifa to Saturday Night Live this past week.
In early January, Bruno Mars' "Uptown Funk" hit #1 on the charts, and it's stayed there ever since--marking the second longest #1 streak of all time (next to Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men's "One Sweet Day)--until this week.
Many hip-hop stars adorn the soundtrack to the film Furious 7, which just had a record-breaking weekend at the box office. Among those is Wiz Khalifa, who collaborated with young pop singer Charlie Puth on "See You Again".
Kanye West Will Executive Produce The Soundtrack For A New Show About The Underground Railroad Apr 7, 2015 at 12:25pm
Kanye West has been known to fill the executive producer role on some big albums, including Jay Z's Blueprint 3, Pusha T's My Name Is My Name, Big Sean' Dark Sky Paradise, and most recently Rihanna's upcoming R8.
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far4,156 Views64 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay7,360 Views69 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie1,845 Views28 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"9,430 Views106 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram2,572 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum3,282 Views31 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs5,384 Views28 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke7,225 Views44 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"26,526 Views175 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support17,888 Views119 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists38,563 Views182 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company29,200 Views46 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"22,884 Views39 Comments
You may also like...