The 2014 Soul Train Awards have come to an end. Viewers who had an opportunity to catch the R&B award show were treated to some great performances from the contemporary genre's best and brightest.
BET's Soul Train Awards are back and better than ever this year. While the night has featured some predictably stellar performances from some of the best in contemporary R&B, including Chris Brown, Tinashe, Tamar Braxton, and Missy Elliott, the highlight at t
With the nominations coming in for the American Music Awards earlier today, it seems like the award season that kicks off with the BET Hip-Hop Awards tomorrow night and ends with The Grammys has begun.
According to a new BET press release, the revamped Soul Train Awards show "bridges the gap between the soulful sounds of yesterday and today; acting as a hybrid of a traditional show with an 'honors' show format.
The Soul Train Awards are going down once more this year on December 1st.
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title3,073 Views12 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt2,882 Views13 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 1,728 Views12 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More5,306 Views25 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?4,515 Views16 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots1,808 Views8 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"9,742 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA597 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco2,484 Views10 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet346 Views2 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin7,583 Views33 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"1,508 Views4 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft8,111 Views17 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake2,328 Views0 Comments
- Summer Jam 2015 Lineup Revealed, Featuring Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Big Sean & More9,590 Views14 Comments