Fetty Wap's prosperous year continues. His breakout self-titled album was released by 300 Entertainment, Atlantic Records, as well as Fetty's own label, RGF Productions, and it sold just under 130,000 in album units, debuting at No. 1 on the charts.
Kenneth Alexander, attorney to Bobby Shmurda, told Doggie Diamonds in a recent interview that Sony Music should take care of his client's $2 million bail.
Earl Sweatshirt is not happy with the management at Sony Music. His latest album, I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside dropped yesterday (March 23), only a week after it was announced.
Solange, Beyonce's sister, has made quite a few moves over the past 24 hours.
Lauryn Hill's Sentence Delayed; Signs Record Deal With Sony [Update: Lauryn Hill Speaks On Sony Deal & Financial Issues] Apr 25, 2013 at 09:07pm
Lauryn Hill's recent tax evasion problems have put a twist on her music career. While in court today, Lauryn Hill revealed she has a new record deal with Sony.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”14,283 Views51 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"7,010 Views21 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For638 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston5,161 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles12,562 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed190,269 Views343 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear7,356 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For7,118 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night17,580 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt26,086 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,012 Views150 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,883 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,603 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,669 Views27 Comments