Kenneth Alexander, attorney to Bobby Shmurda, told Doggie Diamonds in a recent interview that Sony Music should take care of his client's $2 million bail.
Earl Sweatshirt is not happy with the management at Sony Music. His latest album, I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside dropped yesterday (March 23), only a week after it was announced.
Solange, Beyonce's sister, has made quite a few moves over the past 24 hours.
Lauryn Hill's Sentence Delayed; Signs Record Deal With Sony [Update: Lauryn Hill Speaks On Sony Deal & Financial Issues] Apr 25, 2013 at 09:07pm
Lauryn Hill's recent tax evasion problems have put a twist on her music career. While in court today, Lauryn Hill revealed she has a new record deal with Sony.
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram11,573 Views119 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B3,513 Views24 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG35,551 Views95 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked40,806 Views56 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done16,388 Views84 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,217 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks14,106 Views45 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,772 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"4,272 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era6,588 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 7,353 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack8,924 Views20 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,950 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,198 Views15 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,883 Views9 Comments