Kenneth Alexander, attorney to Bobby Shmurda, told Doggie Diamonds in a recent interview that Sony Music should take care of his client's $2 million bail.
Earl Sweatshirt is not happy with the management at Sony Music. His latest album, I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside dropped yesterday (March 23), only a week after it was announced.
Solange, Beyonce's sister, has made quite a few moves over the past 24 hours.
Lauryn Hill's Sentence Delayed; Signs Record Deal With Sony [Update: Lauryn Hill Speaks On Sony Deal & Financial Issues] Apr 25, 2013 at 09:07pm
Lauryn Hill's recent tax evasion problems have put a twist on her music career. While in court today, Lauryn Hill revealed she has a new record deal with Sony.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled5 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears1,390 Views7 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon12,622 Views64 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"9,431 Views46 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"10,953 Views23 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th11,882 Views26 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"7,590 Views25 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show9,218 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks5,450 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday9,509 Views32 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month10,733 Views41 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show23,024 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today7,531 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj68,841 Views251 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal151,983 Views853 Comments
You may also like...
- Mark Battles "Knew Enough" Video899 Views