Kenneth Alexander, attorney to Bobby Shmurda, told Doggie Diamonds in a recent interview that Sony Music should take care of his client's $2 million bail.
Earl Sweatshirt is not happy with the management at Sony Music. His latest album, I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside dropped yesterday (March 23), only a week after it was announced.
Solange, Beyonce's sister, has made quite a few moves over the past 24 hours.
Lauryn Hill's Sentence Delayed; Signs Record Deal With Sony [Update: Lauryn Hill Speaks On Sony Deal & Financial Issues] Apr 25, 2013 at 09:07pm
Lauryn Hill's recent tax evasion problems have put a twist on her music career. While in court today, Lauryn Hill revealed she has a new record deal with Sony.
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"1,253 Views13 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour370 Views4 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date12,877 Views107 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)397 Views2 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test1,746 Views17 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"1,915 Views9 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness4,530 Views8 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed4,565 Views36 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party5,082 Views36 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season1,797 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"3,658 Views13 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs5,794 Views26 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"2,553 Views13 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"24,968 Views94 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney13,236 Views0 Comments