Kenneth Alexander, attorney to Bobby Shmurda, told Doggie Diamonds in a recent interview that Sony Music should take care of his client's $2 million bail.
Earl Sweatshirt is not happy with the management at Sony Music. His latest album, I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside dropped yesterday (March 23), only a week after it was announced.
Solange, Beyonce's sister, has made quite a few moves over the past 24 hours.
Lauryn Hill's Sentence Delayed; Signs Record Deal With Sony [Update: Lauryn Hill Speaks On Sony Deal & Financial Issues] Apr 25, 2013 at 09:07pm
Lauryn Hill's recent tax evasion problems have put a twist on her music career. While in court today, Lauryn Hill revealed she has a new record deal with Sony.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"919 Views15 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support7,286 Views87 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists20,775 Views153 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company18,464 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"13,788 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac10,098 Views80 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work27,796 Views90 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,224 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,757 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?7,867 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,370 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,798 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views21,832 Views147 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop14,322 Views76 Comments