Kenneth Alexander, attorney to Bobby Shmurda, told Doggie Diamonds in a recent interview that Sony Music should take care of his client's $2 million bail.
Earl Sweatshirt is not happy with the management at Sony Music. His latest album, I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside dropped yesterday (March 23), only a week after it was announced.
Listen to One In The Chamber , the new track by Salaam Remi featuring Akon which was dropped on Saturday, September 14th, 2013. Salaam Remi's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and One In The Chamber will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Solange, Beyonce's sister, has made quite a few moves over the past 24 hours.
Lauryn Hill's Sentence Delayed; Signs Record Deal With Sony [Update: Lauryn Hill Speaks On Sony Deal & Financial Issues] Apr 25, 2013 at 09:07pm
Lauryn Hill's recent tax evasion problems have put a twist on her music career. While in court today, Lauryn Hill revealed she has a new record deal with Sony.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"4,694 Views17 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram62,345 Views295 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B9,521 Views41 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG60,716 Views120 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked59,774 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done24,530 Views90 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,869 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks18,470 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,725 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,454 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,414 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,912 Views41 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,390 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,438 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once7,119 Views16 Comments