You may not recognize the face, but you know the producer tag. Sonny Digital, who just received a Grammy nod for his work on iLoveMakonnen's "Tuesday," has been making hits since 2011, when YC and Future's "Racks" first broke out.
A few weeks ago, Quality Control signee Rich The Kid offered up a remix of iLoveMakonnen's "I Don't Sell Molly No More," one of Makonnen's deepr cuts.
The collective of rappers Two-9 saw their stock rise recently when it was formally announced that the crew had signed a deal with Mike WiLL Made It's Ear Drumma imprint/Interscope Records.
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"1,617 Views18 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo2,215 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case2,504 Views4 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University19,478 Views47 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella9,230 Views31 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death12,769 Views40 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO39,478 Views91 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,355 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,836 Views16 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork13,709 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,250 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,750 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,331 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,940 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,782 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all474 Views