iLoveMakonnen is currently on tour with two of his trustiest collaborators, Key! and the venerable hitmaker Sonny Digital, and while on the road, he's sharing his journey with us via a vlog.
You may not recognize the face, but you know the producer tag. Sonny Digital, who just received a Grammy nod for his work on iLoveMakonnen's "Tuesday," has been making hits since 2011, when YC and Future's "Racks" first broke out.
A few weeks ago, Quality Control signee Rich The Kid offered up a remix of iLoveMakonnen's "I Don't Sell Molly No More," one of Makonnen's deepr cuts.
The collective of rappers Two-9 saw their stock rise recently when it was formally announced that the crew had signed a deal with Mike WiLL Made It's Ear Drumma imprint/Interscope Records.
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC16,434 Views40 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James5,569 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"14,156 Views24 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,604 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay10,671 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 12,149 Views103 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,477 Views58 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop14,166 Views42 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour10,422 Views27 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,437 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,590 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K24,264 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"16,980 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music11,011 Views46 Comments