Travi$ Scott Enlists Kanye West, Metro Boomin & More For Production On "Rodeo" Jun 3, 2015 at 12:30pm
Travi$ Scott is still working on his debut studio album, Rodeo, after announcing the project this past January. The rapper initially teased a March release, but hasn't revealed too many details since then.
iLoveMakonnen is currently on tour with two of his trustiest collaborators, Key! and the venerable hitmaker Sonny Digital, and while on the road, he's sharing his journey with us via a vlog.
Since releasing his sophomore album, Honest, about a year ago, Future has been on a mixtape tear, sharing Monster last fall and the back-to-back heaters Beast Mode and 56 Nights this year.
Boosie Badazz's surprise new mixtape Every Ghetto Every City Vol. 1 serves primarily to give shine to the lesser-known members of Boosie's Bad Azz Music Syndicate -- B. Wil, J Dre, Juicy, Lee Banks, Money Bagz, OG Dre, and J Day.
You may not recognize the face, but you know the producer tag. Sonny Digital, who just received a Grammy nod for his work on iLoveMakonnen's "Tuesday," has been making hits since 2011, when YC and Future's "Racks" first broke out.
Last week we reported that iLoveMakonnen would be re-releasing his self-titled debut in an effort to capitalize on his recent OVO affiliation. Now, we've received a taste of what the new project has to offer.
A few weeks ago, Quality Control signee Rich The Kid offered up a remix of iLoveMakonnen's "I Don't Sell Molly No More," one of Makonnen's deepr cuts.
Someone once remarked that Chicago and Atlanta had replaced New York City and Los Angeles as the capitals of modern rap music. As blasphemous as that claim might seem, it’s 100% true in 2014.
Getting dropped from Def Jam hasn't slowed James' hustle one bit. In fact, he seems more focused now than ever before.
Carrying around a mannequin's head around and sounding like (according to a coworker) a mix between Lil B and Elton John may not initially inspire a lot of hype, but once you collaborate with Drake, people will be rushing to say they've been with it since day
The collective of rappers Two-9 saw their stock rise recently when it was formally announced that the crew had signed a deal with Mike WiLL Made It's Ear Drumma imprint/Interscope Records.
Atlanta's Que has been having a great year so far. Banking on the success of his breakout track "OG Bobby Johnson," he's released the successful Who Is Que EP and some subsequent remixes of the EP's tracks featuring Trinidad James and T.I.
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC4,511 Views16 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James2,442 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"8,305 Views19 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done5,379 Views15 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay8,722 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 9,816 Views98 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It9,900 Views56 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop11,534 Views40 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour8,364 Views25 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today4,825 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2815,988 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K23,296 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"16,099 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,536 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol19,962 Views44 Comments