Blessing 2014 with great projects like Give Em Hell (with OG Maco) and FKeyi (with FKi), Key! solidified his place as one of New Atlanta's essential artists, and now he's ready to shut down the summer once again.
Sonny Digital is partially responsible for some of iLoveMakonnen's biggest hits, including "Tuesday" and "I Don't Sell Molly No More," so it's exciting to the two working together once again.
Travi$ Scott Enlists Kanye West, Metro Boomin & More For Production On "Rodeo" Jun 3, 2015 at 12:30pm
Travi$ Scott is still working on his debut studio album, Rodeo, after announcing the project this past January. The rapper initially teased a March release, but hasn't revealed too many details since then.
iLoveMakonnen is currently on tour with two of his trustiest collaborators, Key! and the venerable hitmaker Sonny Digital, and while on the road, he's sharing his journey with us via a vlog.
Since releasing his sophomore album, Honest, about a year ago, Future has been on a mixtape tear, sharing Monster last fall and the back-to-back heaters Beast Mode and 56 Nights this year.
Boosie Badazz's surprise new mixtape Every Ghetto Every City Vol. 1 serves primarily to give shine to the lesser-known members of Boosie's Bad Azz Music Syndicate -- B. Wil, J Dre, Juicy, Lee Banks, Money Bagz, OG Dre, and J Day.
You may not recognize the face, but you know the producer tag. Sonny Digital, who just received a Grammy nod for his work on iLoveMakonnen's "Tuesday," has been making hits since 2011, when YC and Future's "Racks" first broke out.
Last week we reported that iLoveMakonnen would be re-releasing his self-titled debut in an effort to capitalize on his recent OVO affiliation. Now, we've received a taste of what the new project has to offer.
A few weeks ago, Quality Control signee Rich The Kid offered up a remix of iLoveMakonnen's "I Don't Sell Molly No More," one of Makonnen's deepr cuts.
Someone once remarked that Chicago and Atlanta had replaced New York City and Los Angeles as the capitals of modern rap music. As blasphemous as that claim might seem, it’s 100% true in 2014.
Getting dropped from Def Jam hasn't slowed James' hustle one bit. In fact, he seems more focused now than ever before.
Carrying around a mannequin's head around and sounding like (according to a coworker) a mix between Lil B and Elton John may not initially inspire a lot of hype, but once you collaborate with Drake, people will be rushing to say they've been with it since day
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"1,455 Views10 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney8,210 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 3,869 Views36 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,018 Views17 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings26,523 Views78 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,131 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album9,004 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"6,255 Views19 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour3,098 Views4 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"3,540 Views4 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up25,263 Views90 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors13,872 Views38 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video11,759 Views29 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun2,860 Views23 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend8,895 Views0 Comments