Since releasing his sophomore album, Honest, about a year ago, Future has been on a mixtape tear, sharing Monster last fall and the back-to-back heaters Beast Mode and 56 Nights this year.
Boosie Badazz's surprise new mixtape Every Ghetto Every City Vol. 1 serves primarily to give shine to the lesser-known members of Boosie's Bad Azz Music Syndicate -- B. Wil, J Dre, Juicy, Lee Banks, Money Bagz, OG Dre, and J Day.
You may not recognize the face, but you know the producer tag. Sonny Digital, who just received a Grammy nod for his work on iLoveMakonnen's "Tuesday," has been making hits since 2011, when YC and Future's "Racks" first broke out.
Last week we reported that iLoveMakonnen would be re-releasing his self-titled debut in an effort to capitalize on his recent OVO affiliation. Now, we've received a taste of what the new project has to offer.
A few weeks ago, Quality Control signee Rich The Kid offered up a remix of iLoveMakonnen's "I Don't Sell Molly No More," one of Makonnen's deepr cuts.
Someone once remarked that Chicago and Atlanta had replaced New York City and Los Angeles as the capitals of modern rap music. As blasphemous as that claim might seem, it’s 100% true in 2014.
Getting dropped from Def Jam hasn't slowed James' hustle one bit. In fact, he seems more focused now than ever before.
Carrying around a mannequin's head around and sounding like (according to a coworker) a mix between Lil B and Elton John may not initially inspire a lot of hype, but once you collaborate with Drake, people will be rushing to say they've been with it since day
The collective of rappers Two-9 saw their stock rise recently when it was formally announced that the crew had signed a deal with Mike WiLL Made It's Ear Drumma imprint/Interscope Records.
Atlanta's Que has been having a great year so far. Banking on the success of his breakout track "OG Bobby Johnson," he's released the successful Who Is Que EP and some subsequent remixes of the EP's tracks featuring Trinidad James and T.I.
One of the highlights on Que's recently-released Who Is Que EP was "Time," a banger produced by the always-on-point Sonny Digital. Now the song's gotten an official remix, with fellow ATLien Trinidad James providing a guest verse.
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music9,525 Views18 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles8,960 Views42 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL25,445 Views50 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?13,189 Views61 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More2,014 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks4,662 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,587 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date3,456 Views20 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs4,286 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram28,218 Views68 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour4,147 Views12 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game7,860 Views27 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,391 Views5 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex6,791 Views16 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,321 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views