Sonny Digital is partially responsible for some of iLoveMakonnen's biggest hits, including "Tuesday" and "I Don't Sell Molly No More," so it's exciting to the two working together once again.
Travi$ Scott Enlists Kanye West, Metro Boomin & More For Production On "Rodeo" Jun 3, 2015 at 12:30pm
Travi$ Scott is still working on his debut studio album, Rodeo, after announcing the project this past January. The rapper initially teased a March release, but hasn't revealed too many details since then.
iLoveMakonnen is currently on tour with two of his trustiest collaborators, Key! and the venerable hitmaker Sonny Digital, and while on the road, he's sharing his journey with us via a vlog.
Since releasing his sophomore album, Honest, about a year ago, Future has been on a mixtape tear, sharing Monster last fall and the back-to-back heaters Beast Mode and 56 Nights this year.
Boosie Badazz's surprise new mixtape Every Ghetto Every City Vol. 1 serves primarily to give shine to the lesser-known members of Boosie's Bad Azz Music Syndicate -- B. Wil, J Dre, Juicy, Lee Banks, Money Bagz, OG Dre, and J Day.
You may not recognize the face, but you know the producer tag. Sonny Digital, who just received a Grammy nod for his work on iLoveMakonnen's "Tuesday," has been making hits since 2011, when YC and Future's "Racks" first broke out.
Last week we reported that iLoveMakonnen would be re-releasing his self-titled debut in an effort to capitalize on his recent OVO affiliation. Now, we've received a taste of what the new project has to offer.
A few weeks ago, Quality Control signee Rich The Kid offered up a remix of iLoveMakonnen's "I Don't Sell Molly No More," one of Makonnen's deepr cuts.
Someone once remarked that Chicago and Atlanta had replaced New York City and Los Angeles as the capitals of modern rap music. As blasphemous as that claim might seem, it’s 100% true in 2014.
Getting dropped from Def Jam hasn't slowed James' hustle one bit. In fact, he seems more focused now than ever before.
Carrying around a mannequin's head around and sounding like (according to a coworker) a mix between Lil B and Elton John may not initially inspire a lot of hype, but once you collaborate with Drake, people will be rushing to say they've been with it since day
The collective of rappers Two-9 saw their stock rise recently when it was formally announced that the crew had signed a deal with Mike WiLL Made It's Ear Drumma imprint/Interscope Records.
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 928 Views6 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record14,279 Views121 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9724,589 Views55 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"24,604 Views72 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2610,158 Views12 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 9,996 Views49 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown7,168 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio23,423 Views26 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy32,886 Views109 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series7,471 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,934 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s28,819 Views135 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together6,212 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile10,134 Views31 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,694 Views27 Comments