Chief Keef Reportedly Named His Son's Middle Name After His New Record Label Aug 27, 2015 at 02:23am
Celebrities and artists have always been known to name their children a little off the beaten path, but what Chief Keef has reportedly just done goes up there as one of the worst (or best) we’ve heard yet.
Wiz Khalifa got a few things off his chest and onto the twittersphere late last night. The rapper generally seems to avoid conflict, but he felt the need to express himself in regards to his ex-wife Amber Rose and their son together, Bash.
Tyga Reportedly Wants Primary Custody Of His Son With Blac Chyna [Update: Tyga Accuses TMZ Of Fabricating Story] Dec 22, 2014 at 02:50pm
The drama between Tyga and ex-boo Blac Chyna continues to unfold. After Blac Chyna tagged Drake in an Instagram selfie, T-Raww apparently hacked Blac Chyna's twitter and sent out some incriminating tweets about the former stripper.
Snoop Dogg is no stranger to reality television. After a couple years on Fatherhood & other various appearances on random shows, Uncle Snoop is getting back to the small screen.
50 Cent's son continues to bro down with his father's enemies. Marquise Jackson seems to have inherited the troll gene from Fif, deciding to take a unique approach to rebelling against his father.
50 Cent, always the outspoken rapper, shared his thoughts on Diddy in a recent interview with GQ, which he managed to sum up neatly into one very short sentence.
Scarface's Son Reported Missing In Los Angeles [Update: Scarface's Son Has Been Found] Feb 6, 2014 at 01:43pm
Legendary rapper Scarface's son is currently missing and a search is underway to find the young adult.
Usher Maintains Custody Of Sons After Emergency Hearing [Update: Usher's Ex Asks Judge To Hold Him In Contempt For Poor Co-Parenting] Oct 7, 2013 at 09:53am
Usher will retain custody of his two sons after an Atlanta judge dismissed an emergency motion filed by his ex-wife, Tameka Raymond, after she tried seeking temporary custody of their children.
As we reported earlier this week, Usher's son suffered a near-fatal accident at his home in Atlanta, when he was swimming in his pool and his hand got caught in the drain trying to reach for a pool toy.
Usher's Son Hospitalized Following Pool Accident [Update: Singer's Ex-Wife Demands Custody] Aug 6, 2013 at 06:49pm
Usher's son has been admitted to the ICU after an accident in the singer's pool Monday, according to TMZ. Sources report that the incident occurred around 6PM yesterday, while Usher was out of the house.
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company2,501 Views16 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"2,093 Views6 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac3,118 Views41 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work10,408 Views60 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles1,802 Views17 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single2,570 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?4,779 Views26 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season2,571 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,051 Views24 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views15,358 Views119 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop12,014 Views72 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,528 Views9 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed24,795 Views96 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,625 Views24 Comments
You may also like...
- Paul Wall Plays "This Or That"1,145 Views