We're in midst of a major shift in hip-hop right now, where rappers are taking matters into their own hands. Major labels like Interscope, Def Jam, and Atlantic Records seem to be having less control over their artists.
July 30th approached quickly for Soulja Boy. Originally announced as an album, Life After Fame arrived at its release date with little to no hype.
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release244 Views6 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 1,541 Views11 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students387 Views11 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20153,369 Views14 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter3,000 Views18 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike1,967 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"4,074 Views15 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets8,264 Views43 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight8,857 Views33 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release7,680 Views21 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q10,484 Views31 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter6,865 Views66 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 20154,309 Views18 Comments
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,0001,575 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says Meek Mill Lost His Feud With Drake34,270 Views140 Comments
You may also like...
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary416 Views