We're in midst of a major shift in hip-hop right now, where rappers are taking matters into their own hands. Major labels like Interscope, Def Jam, and Atlantic Records seem to be having less control over their artists.
July 30th approached quickly for Soulja Boy. Originally announced as an album, Life After Fame arrived at its release date with little to no hype.
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music3,261 Views9 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles4,299 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL16,493 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?7,733 Views43 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More1,252 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks3,560 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,277 Views18 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date2,822 Views19 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs3,466 Views14 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram23,428 Views67 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour3,588 Views12 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game6,740 Views25 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,014 Views2 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex6,011 Views15 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,023 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views