Earlier today, GQ unveiled a new interview with Chance The Rapper (in which he reveals that Andre 3000, J Cole and Frank Ocean are on his debut album), and now, the precocious Chicagoan pops up in the pages of another prominent magazine: The Fader.
The other day Chance The Rapper and his Social Experiment band hit us with a new jam "No Better Blues." As it turns out, Chance has been working on a lot more music, not to mention, a new album (or three).
Chance The Rapper Announces "Social Experiment" Tour [Update: New Dates Added] Nov 7, 2013 at 02:50am
Chance The Rapper dropped his much-hyped Acid Rap mixtape back in April, and has now announced a tour to promote the project. The "Social Experiment" tour will consist of 28 North American dates, from October 25th to December 7th.
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"696 Views5 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review1,607 Views9 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram2,070 Views3 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party3,588 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 1,087 Views3 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover3,327 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March1,944 Views6 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 3,042 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?12,651 Views50 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title21,765 Views62 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt12,573 Views30 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 5,811 Views24 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More16,656 Views34 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?12,158 Views32 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots3,358 Views22 Comments