Earlier today, GQ unveiled a new interview with Chance The Rapper (in which he reveals that Andre 3000, J Cole and Frank Ocean are on his debut album), and now, the precocious Chicagoan pops up in the pages of another prominent magazine: The Fader.
The other day Chance The Rapper and his Social Experiment band hit us with a new jam "No Better Blues." As it turns out, Chance has been working on a lot more music, not to mention, a new album (or three).
Chance The Rapper Announces "Social Experiment" Tour [Update: New Dates Added] Nov 7, 2013 at 02:50am
Chance The Rapper dropped his much-hyped Acid Rap mixtape back in April, and has now announced a tour to promote the project. The "Social Experiment" tour will consist of 28 North American dates, from October 25th to December 7th.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth3,302 Views19 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 254,621 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault7,100 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 6,234 Views37 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram4,982 Views16 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,868 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight19,398 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"16,571 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather30,907 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date59,120 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now19,709 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,301 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,289 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,825 Views18 Comments
You may also like...