Earlier today, GQ unveiled a new interview with Chance The Rapper (in which he reveals that Andre 3000, J Cole and Frank Ocean are on his debut album), and now, the precocious Chicagoan pops up in the pages of another prominent magazine: The Fader.
Donnie Trumpet, Chance The Rapper and The Social Experiment collective have unveiled a mysterious new visual today, which in addition to promoting the Chicago crew's upcoming Surf album, lets us hear some smooth trumpet sounds from their resident trumpet playe
Rappers love to keep us busy on Christmas day by dropping new music and mixtapes, and then the day after, we get nothing.
As most of you know, Chance The Rapper and his band "The Social Experiment" will be releasing a project entitled Surf sometime before the year ends. It looks like we've just gotten the first track from the tape.
The other day Chance The Rapper and his Social Experiment band hit us with a new jam "No Better Blues." As it turns out, Chance has been working on a lot more music, not to mention, a new album (or three).
Chance The Rapper is back up in this bitch today thanks to his home studio in L.A. (he recently moved there with James Blake and mentioned how he was excited to work on music in their studio).
Chance The Rapper's social experiments continue with the offering of this scrapped verse from his first collab with UK musician James Blake, that being a remix of the latter's "Life Round Here".
"With little budget, experience or time for preparation, the team and I put together this #SocialExperiment Tour 2013. My first Tour. 43 shows. 18 person crew. 4 piece band. 1 Tour bus. 1 raw ass RV.
Chance The Rapper Announces "Social Experiment" Tour [Update: New Dates Added] Nov 7, 2013 at 02:50am
Chance The Rapper dropped his much-hyped Acid Rap mixtape back in April, and has now announced a tour to promote the project. The "Social Experiment" tour will consist of 28 North American dates, from October 25th to December 7th.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday2,378 Views14 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity5,907 Views53 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend9,364 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,402 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2313,167 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,299 Views14 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,110 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs122,192 Views198 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,596 Views39 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,641 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,158 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape32,793 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,532 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,665 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,327 Views1 Comment
You may also like...