Chelsea locked up a Premier League championship today with a 3-1 victory of Sunderland. They followed up a trophy-raising celebration on the pitch with a champagne-soaked, hip hop-infused locker room fiesta.
Lupe Fiasco takes on a new position today, with the announcement of his involvement in the 2014 FIFA World Cup. The rapper can now add Music Director to his resume, as he takes on the job for the U.S. Soccer World Cup campaign.
LeBron James is one of the most famous athletes on the planet, and in looking to expand his "empire" King James may be linking up with another of the world's most famous athletes, David Beckham.
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 1,150 Views26 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"1,110 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings11,746 Views59 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 61,525 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album5,124 Views34 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"4,308 Views15 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour1,962 Views2 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"2,001 Views2 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up16,858 Views75 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors9,684 Views32 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video8,413 Views26 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun2,047 Views17 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend7,580 Views0 Comments
- Chief Keef Reportedly Named His Son's Middle Name After His New Record Label21,789 Views75 Comments
- The Weeknd Covers Billboard Magazine7,374 Views47 Comments