As we reported on recently, Lupe Fiasco has been named the U.S. Men's National Soccer Team's music director. In addition to promoting his Tetsuo & Youth single "Mission" in this position, he'll also be curating the game playlists, and he's created the U.S.
Lupe Fiasco takes on a new position today, with the announcement of his involvement in the 2014 FIFA World Cup. The rapper can now add Music Director to his resume, as he takes on the job for the U.S. Soccer World Cup campaign.
LeBron James is one of the most famous athletes on the planet, and in looking to expand his "empire" King James may be linking up with another of the world's most famous athletes, David Beckham.
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP1,227 Views2 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky3,003 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title12,242 Views81 Comments
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram18,513 Views43 Comments
- TBT: The Roots3,108 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop20,772 Views37 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]15,692 Views42 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance27,686 Views108 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines7,376 Views26 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic6,471 Views34 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner5,461 Views20 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,481 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,624 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts7,032 Views20 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title9,514 Views28 Comments